Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can anyone slam dunk a basketball

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
with or without an alley oop?

how tall are you?

how much do you weigh?

i'm 6'1 228 and can dunk easily off an alley oop.. by myself sometimes..

Just a hair below 6' and currently 265ish..........yes, yes I can.

Did I mention the rim in my driveway is only 7 1/2 ft. off the ground...??..??

I still look like the man in front of my daughter though. :)

I used to be able to grab a regulation rim and hang, and could slam a tennis ball, but never a b-ball.

pitbullstl said:

:FRlol: and that is what is important...lol I am the same way.

Funny you post this, because I just got back from playing. And yeah bros, I can throw it down. I'm about 6'3 and have game that would put Kurt Rambis to shame. I don't share his love for eyewear, but I do sport a sweet mop that flows in the breeze as I breaks neeyas ankles with my crossover on the way to the hole.

Anyway, yeah, I can all like, dunk and stuff.

pitbullstl said:

I used to be able to grab a regulation rim and hang, and could slam a tennis ball, but never a b-ball.

could you imagine some your size and strength in the league.. that would be crazyness.. you'd be pulling down entire goals like shaq used to do in his younger years..

Nah and its embarassing as hell cause Im 6'5ft

Cant jump for shiat

Also suck on defense. But I can hit from anywhere on the half court

I can't even reach the rim. :(

but I look good on the court sporting my Abercrombie attire.

I won a number of dunk competitions through high school and college. One of my best was throwing a lob from the three point line to bounce about 10 feet in front of the rim. Run after it and leap, catch it in the air in the midst of a 360 and throw that baby down.

i could grab rim pretty damn easy , but dunk..nope...but then again im only 5'10. i got some pretty good ups, gimme 2 inches and I could throw it down for sure.

slickdadd said:
Funny you post this, because I just got back from playing. And yeah bros, I can throw it down. I'm about 6'3 and have game that would put Kurt Rambis to shame. I don't share his love for eyewear, but I do sport a sweet mop that flows in the breeze as I breaks neeyas ankles with my crossover on the way to the hole.

Anyway, yeah, I can all like, dunk and stuff.

lol @ Kurt Rambis ...

I'm 5'9. Chances are I can't dunk. I can touch the rim though, I think. Haven't tried in a long time.

Top Bottom