Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can anyone slam dunk a basketball

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Well, at 29, not like I used to. I played in college and was a pretty high flyer. Now, I can still do the two foot, two hand deal and a few tricks. But my joints don't like the beating.

6-2, 230ish.

in high school, 5'9" white boy with 48" vertical... on thing that helped was dinasour hands. Now at 200 i dare not even try. Not so much the going up as the landing.

saint808 said:
in high school, 5'9" white boy with 48" vertical... on thing that helped was dinasour hands. Now at 200 i dare not even try. Not so much the going up as the landing.

you had a 4 foot verticle??....hmmmm

chosen.one said:
I should say HAD a 41 inch vertical. I'm 32 now so I'm sure some inches have dissappeared. But I'll still throw it down on you

i;ll still elbow you in the ribs if you try...bill laimbeer style.

NJjuice22 said:
you had a 4 foot verticle??....hmmmm
yep... keep in mind that was 15 years ago or so. I remember playing dupont in the finals and they had jason kidd and randy moss. Moss inbounds, i steal from kidd and dunk over randy. Talk shit to them both about being all hype and that was a severe mistake... i don't ever remember having my midget ass handed to me like the rest of that game.

saint808 said:
yep... keep in mind that was 15 years ago or so. I remember playing dupont in the finals and they had jason kidd and randy moss. Moss inbounds, i steal from kidd and dunk over randy. Talk shit to them both about being all hype and that was a severe mistake... i don't ever remember having my midget ass handed to me like the rest of that game.

AAU tourney? Summer league? I thought Kidd was from CA and Moss was from WV? I'm not doubting you, just want to see if you and I played in some of the same events. I'm a little younger than you though.

You play in college or anything? Wonder if we ever crossed paths.

Top Bottom