Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BUFFALO BILLS... ever think about how GOOD they really were?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
my moms side of the family is from Buffalo, they are all huge fans. it's so funny to hear my great aunts and uncles who are in their 70's cussing eachother out about football. i love buffalo, it's great to visit.

daised said:
my moms side of the family is from Buffalo, they are all huge fans. it's so funny to hear my great aunts and uncles who are in their 70's cussing eachother out about football. i love buffalo, it's great to visit.

your mom must have a mullett and some missing teeth.

Last edited:
Dude! The Chiefs won 100 games in the 90's and went to 7 straight playoff games. 7 10+ win seasons. Can you say demise?

The Bills were a pretty amazing team. It's hard to see a team go so far and win nothing...not even one. I've always been a Raider fan so I have no loyalties with this topic but you can't help but wonder what they would have done with a little luck. Kelly, Reed, Smith, Thomas, Tasker...what a team. As for the NFC East being the black and blue division......it's actually the Central that's called that. Bears, Vikes, Lions, Pack, Bucs.

The bills will always be my favorite team......................I stuck with them through the superbowl years, so why shy away now.

Bills4life.

Top Bottom