Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Browns Rant

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
i was born in the late 80s, right before 1990.
cleveland sports weren't that bad then. the indians were doing good, and the browns were actually competitive.

it's sad that in cleveland, the sports teams have no luck.
jose mesa f$%^ed it up against the braves in the world series.
we lost the the marlins in the world series.
the tribe has gotten rid of almost every player that owned. (even Rocky Colavito).

i'll never forget beating the bengals in the home opener (yes i remember bits an pieces of the game when i was 5). went with my dad and grandpa, back in 94.

then Modell sold the Browns away. sadness was everywhere in the town. no more dawg pound. no more browns. all of our players went over to the damn ravens.

in '99, the browns came back. tim couch, kevin johnson.... I was hoping they would be the next rice and montana. everyone thought about it. Since then we have been through a ton of quarterbacks, head coaches, and players.

Ten years later and ten years of watching browns football i see us losing to the steelers every year. i see my little cousins wearing steelers jerseys, and i see the browns keep getting worse.

I hope that in my lifetime, we actually go to the damn playoffs.
But losing to the lions at the last minute, getting SHUT OUT on monday night football, and watching brady quinn throw no completions more than five yards down the field the entire game makes me feel mangini isn't the guy for the job.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching them now.
lambruh, redsamurai, what will we do?

most of you don't even care about the browns, or any of the things i'm saying. but you have probably had a winning sports team in your city or by the teams you like. anyways, i'm just ranting.

go ahead puddles. talk shit. but someday the browns will be good once again. a team can't be bad forever? right?

i couldnt believe when i caught the score at the end yesterday. Last time I had checked the score, CLE was up by a considerable margin.

pretty much all you got is OSU
and this year maybe the bengals (lol that they lost to oakland looolool)...the cavs lost their window and the browns
never had one.
as the state of michigan plunges into economic/athletic obscurity, it's reassuring
that ohio is below us

i was born in the late 80s, right before 1990.
cleveland sports weren't that bad then. the indians were doing good, and the browns were actually competitive.

it's sad that in cleveland, the sports teams have no luck.
jose mesa f$%^ed it up against the braves in the world series.
we lost the the marlins in the world series.
the tribe has gotten rid of almost every player that owned. (even Rocky Colavito).

i'll never forget beating the bengals in the home opener (yes i remember bits an pieces of the game when i was 5). went with my dad and grandpa, back in 94.

then Modell sold the Browns away. sadness was everywhere in the town. no more dawg pound. no more browns. all of our players went over to the damn ravens.

in '99, the browns came back. tim couch, kevin johnson.... I was hoping they would be the next rice and montana. everyone thought about it. Since then we have been through a ton of quarterbacks, head coaches, and players.

Ten years later and ten years of watching browns football i see us losing to the steelers every year. i see my little cousins wearing steelers jerseys, and i see the browns keep getting worse.

I hope that in my lifetime, we actually go to the damn playoffs.
But losing to the lions at the last minute, getting SHUT OUT on monday night football, and watching brady quinn throw no completions more than five yards down the field the entire game makes me feel mangini isn't the guy for the job.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching them now.
lambruh, redsamurai, what will we do?

most of you don't even care about the browns, or any of the things i'm saying. but you have probably had a winning sports team in your city or by the teams you like. anyways, i'm just ranting.

go ahead puddles. talk shit. but someday the browns will be good once again. a team can't be bad forever? right?

yes they can.
the lions are forever bad

i told my buddy i didn't want to listen to the browns on the radio on the way home from ohio state.
he kept bitching, so i turned it on. right then it was late in the 4th quarter, and we heard them lose.
nothing more pathetic than losing to the lions.

Bro, I have been a die hard Red Sox fan and Pats fan for 26 years. Having endured 1-14 and 2-14 seasons, monumental collapses in baseball I can sit here and say YES, YES you will and can win something in your life bro, and when you do it's gonna be so friggan sweet. Never give up on your teams.

So it sounds like everything started to go to hell in cleveland when you were born.

killself, kthanxrob

pretty much all you got is OSU
and this year maybe the bengals (lol that they lost to oakland looolool)...the cavs lost their window and the browns
never had one.
as the state of michigan plunges into economic/athletic obscurity, it's reassuring
that ohio is below us

7 in a row

Le29pts in 4th qt/OT, LeSwept 09

Tigers = irrelevant
Lions = 2-30?

what athletic above are thow?

please say Michael Phelps

Top Bottom