Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett Favre

He isn't the problem with that team. Honestly, for learning a new offense I think he did fine. In fact - through 12 games he was a legit MVP candidate.

Brett favre is probably the greatest Qb to ever play. At 40 years old for 12 games he was top 3 qb in the league and on a top 3 team in the league. The last 5 games he had a steep decline like he often does in december. Thats going to happen to a 40 year old Qb whos taken more snaps than any other QB ever.
He came in to the Jets training camp 3 days after in ended. He wasn't in shape, He didn't particapte in an offeseason workout, and The coaching staff gave him 3 weeks to learn a new system and get used to new recievers.
The recievers he has with the jets are not the ones he had in green bay, One could argue that his receiving corps are the worst he's ever played with and one of the worst groups in the league. With all that adversity He still had a good season overall.
Of course he's still got it. The question is does he want to spend the next 6 months training for a 19th nfl season? If he wants too he's the best option the jets got and will be welcomed back.
If he doesn't have that in him, then yeah he should go.

I for one want to see one more brett favre TD where he picks up a teamate and carries him off to the sideline. I don't think he should stop playing until somebody drags him off the field. I hope he's backs this year

Top Bottom