Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brady and Co. are gonna own Colts @ Gillette

dognutz said:
The only bad news is it's a short week for the Pats, Never good after you play Monday night.
Normally I'd agree with that but they carved up the Viks and came away with lots of juice left in them and a ton of momentum. No injuries -- since all the starters came outta the game with 5 min left in the 4th.

miami beats chicago this week, straight up

swole said:
miami beats chicago this week, straight up
Hmmm, doubt that! Miami is seriously the 2nd worst team in the league and da Bears got Urlacher --nuff said

iHulk said:
Hmmm, doubt that! Miami is seriously the 2nd worst team in the league and da Bears got Urlacher --nuff said

Urlacher is the fucking man isn't it? I wish he was in the Bucs defense.. It would be ridiculous..

T-Matt

wow...u guys know ur football...

urlacher is the man. but he has a great supporting cast that enables him to make some great plays.

peyton Manning is hands down the Best QB.

I think the Colts will pull it out late.

bigcountry61 said:
wow...u guys know ur football...

urlacher is the man. but he has a great supporting cast that enables him to make some great plays.

peyton Manning is hands down the Best QB.

I think the Colts will pull it out late.
Urlacher does have an insane supporting cast but when I watch Bears games, he is on almost every freakin play no matter where it is on the field.

Brady just has too much poise and Belichick will outwit Peyton.

iHulk said:
Urlacher does have an insane supporting cast but when I watch Bears games, he is on almost every freakin play no matter where it is on the field.

Brady just has too much poise and Belichick will outwit Peyton.

Peyton has something for Belichick this year.. wait and see.. Reggie Wayne is really coming on this year, he's finally developed the skills that make Antonio Gates so unstoppable.... He is finally using his bigger body to shield defenders and catch the ball.. It's obvious that he and Peyton worked on that immensley during the offseason.. Not only that, Joseph Addai is getting used to the system and not running so scared anymore, watch for him to really start to break out and make some big plays. He will run a bitch over.

The thing is Belichick will outsmart Peyton with disguising formations and bringing exotic blitzes, but Peyton will hit that defense for a couple big plays.

Once the Colts get Bob Sanders back, they will have that threat over the middle of the field instilled back in the opposing WR's.. Bob Sanders is just as big of a hitter as Sean Taylor, you just don't know about him b/c he isn't 6'2" 228 and does have a 42" verticle leap..

If the Colts can get off to an early lead and Dwight Freeney and company can pin back their ears and rush Brady, it's going to be a long day for the Pats..

The Pats receiving corps is very inexperienced and they run mediocre routes at best. Ben Watson is a scary target though b/c he is big and he can motor, so, I look for him to make a couple big plays against the Bucs Cover 2 (Dungy still runs the same defense he ran w/ the Bucs) because the defense sends the MLB deep over the middle to take away the posts. Ben Watson should catch a few drag routes and/or corner routes and break a couple tackles and make a big contribution, as, Indy's corners are very young and average at best..

Maroney is very scary though.. If he gets loose in the open field he could spell trouble.. I think the game will come down to who makes more big plays.. Maroney's elusiveness is scary to an Indy team who is bad at stopping the run..

Should be an awesome game!! Can't wait!

T-Matt

Top Bottom