Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boy its good to be a pats fan

needtogetas said:
well I ant going to say we will beet the colts.the colts are a good team.all pass mostly with not much d.chargers are a good team lots of d and no pass just run.lets face it pats can stop a run team we all know thet can.its the good passing teams we have had truble with this year colts,denver,and the like.the secoundery is with out harison to juet to make it worce.the colts have ven on there side this year but our new kicker showed every one today that he can get the job don under presher.colts have beat us and we have beat them.its a good game in the making thats what I will call it as a football fan.
i have no clue what teh fuck half of that says but , i think we will def win. our D is ten times better now that we got bob sanders back , he made all the difference in the world. if he hadnt gotten hurt we would have been undefeated.

hotzie said:
i have no clue what teh fuck half of that says but , i think we will def win. our D is ten times better now that we got bob sanders back , he made all the difference in the world. if he hadnt gotten hurt we would have been undefeated.
I spell 6 words wrong in a hole paragraph and you cant read any of it.I think you say that shit just because its all you have to say most of the time. :)

merry christmas is right.....what a gift that game was!! Schottenheimer should be ran out of town just for the 4th down try. Parker should be belted for his multiple drops.....not just the punt drop......what a fucking IDIOT by the way for not falling on the god damn ball!! And last but not least......whomever the cocksucker was that did that stupid little headbutt that cost them the game. Brady had a shit day.....for him at least. They should not have won that game.......schottenheimer needs to look at why his team makes so many stupid fucking mistakes in close games. The ravens game earlier this year was another example of how they had a game in control and just gifted the fucker away.... :mad:

redsamurai said:
merry christmas is right.....what a gift that game was!! Schottenheimer should be ran out of town just for the 4th down try. Parker should be belted for his multiple drops.....not just the punt drop......what a fucking IDIOT by the way for not falling on the god damn ball!! And last but not least......whomever the cocksucker was that did that stupid little headbutt that cost them the game. Brady had a shit day.....for him at least. They should not have won that game.......schottenheimer needs to look at why his team makes so many stupid fucking mistakes in close games. The ravens game earlier this year was another example of how they had a game in control and just gifted the fucker away.... :mad:
w for the pats.nfc here we come.

Shotenheimer should be shot because the Chargers could have won easily if they handed it off to LT every single down. Marty wasting a T.O. on the red flag was a dildo move too.

dognutz said:
Shotenheimer should be shot because the Chargers could have won easily if they handed it off to LT every single down. Marty wasting a T.O. on the red flag was a dildo move too.
ya but he was playing hurt the for the most part of the last half.

dognutz said:

coulda, woulda, shoulda...thats what we call my cousin in golf...

needtogetas said:
w for the pats.nfc here we come.

hold on there sunshine......colts, RCA dome........and oh yeah, Mr. Manning. If Brady has a day like he had today......Colts go to the SB, no question.

redsamurai said:
hold on there sunshine......colts, RCA dome........and oh yeah, Mr. Manning. If Brady has a day like he had today......Colts go to the SB, no question.
brady almost never has 2 bad games in a row.its a fact. :)

i say this colts beat pats they win super bowl.. If pats beats colts they win super bowl.. But really 49ers all the way baby we almost made playoffs this year ye ha

Top Bottom