Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(BOXING)Saturday May 6, Oscar De La Hoya vrs Ricardo Mayorga .Maybe Oscars last fight!

Deterass

Ricardo Mayorga+220
Oscar De La Hoya -280

"The Golden Boy" Oscar De La Hoya, will return to the ring to challenge dangerous World Boxing Council super welterweight champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga on Saturday, May 6

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

This maybe Oscars last fight and he is favored but i'm not so sure he can beat Mayorga.Oscar has lost his last two fights and maybe getting a little soft.
Mayorga is a first class prick and talks alot of shit but he is a tough mfer.

This is a little early but i didn't think i would have time to do the event later.

I will just bump it a few times before next Sat.

Re: (BOXING)Saturday May 6, Oscar De La Hoya vrs Ricardo Mayorga .Maybe Oscars last f

This is the biggest talent gap PPV since Gatti/Mayweather

Re: (BOXING)Saturday May 6, Oscar De La Hoya vrs Ricardo Mayorga .Maybe Oscars last f

letsrun4it said:
at around 2-1? That's close for a fight

letsrun4it said:

No way, you have to consider that Oscar has been beat his last two fights.

Deterass said:
No way, you have to consider that Oscar has been beat his last two fights.

Well I had Oscar (who was fat and out of shape) beating Sturm and he was beating Hopkins before the fluke bodyshot.

Regardless...he lost to Bernard Hopkins...Mayorga is a B level fighter.

Oscar has held his own with Mosley, Trinidad, Hopkins.

Mayorga nearly got killed against a washed up Trinidad.

Top Bottom