Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans only!(pick3 stay out)

AztecWarrior

Did you watch this seasons new contender?? My pick is Darnell Wilson to be in the finals. The other one is a toss up. Some great trainers too. Can't believe Godfrey lost. He was a propect coming up. He just stood in the corner squared up and put the mittens on. He was basically a punching bag for cora jr. He need to use his height, foot work, jab, and stay off the ropes. Tonight he didn't look like the prospect he was made out to be. I'm thinking the pressure of talking a big game and having the camras on you 24/7 made his turnout go to crap. Thought he'd out box him.

Did you watch this seasons new contender?? My pick is Darnell Wilson to be in the finals. The other one is a toss up. Some great trainers too. Can't believe Godfrey lost. He was a propect coming up. He just stood in the corner squared up and put the mittens on. He was basically a punching bag for cora jr. He need to use his height, foot work, jab, and stay off the ropes. Tonight he didn't look like the prospect he was made out to be. I'm thinking the pressure of talking a big game and having the camras on you 24/7 made his turnout go to crap. Thought he'd out box him.

fook that show .. what about the fight saturday .. classic showdown

fook that show .. what about the fight saturday .. classic showdown

I can't believe they have Ding a Ling Wilson on the show. The man has power but cannot box. The show was all about picking amateurs that are up and coming and they go out and get Wilson? WTF

DLH v. Pac-Man is going to be a killer this weekend.

I can't believe they have Ding a Ling Wilson on the show. The man has power but cannot box. The show was all about picking amateurs that are up and coming and they go out and get Wilson? WTF

nice .. awesome sig meng .. good work

They are hoping Wilson cleans house. He's so money. They can market him. The man has highlight reels of ko's. He's learning how to box more. His style is an attack and stalk you style. He will need to learn to slip and move his head more to go forward. He's always dangerous because if he lands clean on you it's goodnight! Believe me when I tell you, no one walks through Wilson. No one.

Top Bottom