Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing and Sustanon

Militant80

Hi Guys,

Hoping some of you might have some experience in this area and will be able to offer me some advice. Im into my 4th week of sustanon at 500 a week (2 shots of 250). I know that the sust will help build muscle with heavy resistance training but my question is will it have any effect on boxing training in the long run. Im guessing my punch will be stronger while on the sust but will the sust help to develop the muscles used for developing a better punch in the long run. I know punching a bag is more a low resistance exercise rather than high resistance like lifting weights. I just wasnt sure if sustanon would play much of a role in this. If anyone has any experience with boxing while on sust or any other sted id be glad to hear any of your advice/experience.
Thanks everyone

Militant80

Fighters I know did not like using too much test at all,too much bulk,less snap.Alot of them use a little eq or anavar just for a little edge.Sorry no personal experience.
Silent

Im sure it will help some. But if you are trying to stay within a certain weight class you may want to run something that wont bloat you quite as much as sustanon.

Hi Guys,

Hoping some of you might have some experience in this area and will be able to offer me some advice. Im into my 4th week of sustanon at 500 a week (2 shots of 250). I know that the sust will help build muscle with heavy resistance training but my question is will it have any effect on boxing training in the long run. Im guessing my punch will be stronger while on the sust but will the sust help to develop the muscles used for developing a better punch in the long run. I know punching a bag is more a low resistance exercise rather than high resistance like lifting weights. I just wasnt sure if sustanon would play much of a role in this. If anyone has any experience with boxing while on sust or any other sted id be glad to hear any of your advice/experience.
Thanks everyone

Militant80

I certainly dont think it will hinder you boxing as long as you dont let weight or water retention get out of hand.

thanks guys. my main goal is body building. boxing is just something i wanna improve along the way. Silent, i agree with what you said about more bulk and less snap, i read somewhere bigger bi-ceps actually hinder your punch cos is works against the tri cep. i actually forgot i knew that til you mentioned it. :-). ill stick on the sust and carry on with buildin size as its my main goal, i think ill probably develop a stronger punch from the weights but end up sacrificing speed.
thanks for the quick responses everyone.
cheers militant80

All depends are you using SUS whilst training and then post cycle you are stripping the water for weight before an actual fight?

If you intend to use SUS and fight at the same time then depending what weight you are fighting at the additional water etc will play a factor and potentially the wrong med all together

Wrongun!

Wrongun, Sorry i should have been more clear. I dont fight in competitions or anything. I am a body builder and I box everyday on a punchbag and speedball to keep fit. I dont wanna develop my boxing for professional use, more living in a bad area. Ive also been thinking of getting a job as a doorman and a good punch is valuable. Dont get me wrong though, not planning on goin round punchin people, but wanna know i can when i have to.
Thanks
Militant80

Wrongun, Sorry i should have been more clear. I dont fight in competitions or anything. I am a body builder and I box everyday on a punchbag and speedball to keep fit. I dont wanna develop my boxing for professional use, more living in a bad area. Ive also been thinking of getting a job as a doorman and a good punch is valuable. Dont get me wrong though, not planning on goin round punchin people, but wanna know i can when i have to.
Thanks
Militant80

Thats different and then IMHO SUS is fine as yes it will slow you down a bit in terms of boxing but not that noticeable on a punchbag / speedball but doing 3 minute rounds will make a difference certainly if making a weight

Good luck with your training

Wrongun!

Top Bottom