Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing and Sustanon

the main thing you would have to worry about is losing flexibility and range of motion. use a good stretching program. if you want to be a doorman/bouncer then worry less about a good punch and learn how to tie some one up quickly. wrist and elbow and shoulder locks work the best. i've been doing it for years and i gotta tell you, when you keep punching people they tend to come back after the bar closes with friends or guns. get a good wrist lock and just walk the guy out and he saves pride and you look like the good guy...

the main thing you would have to worry about is losing flexibility and range of motion. use a good stretching program. if you want to be a doorman/bouncer then worry less about a good punch and learn how to tie some one up quickly. wrist and elbow and shoulder locks work the best. i've been doing it for years and i gotta tell you, when you keep punching people they tend to come back after the bar closes with friends or guns. get a good wrist lock and just walk the guy out and he saves pride and you look like the good guy...

Thanks mate, thats good advice. Im guessin its the same in the U.S as it is here in the U.K for doorman. Probably much worse for you guys with the guns cos your laws are more relaxed then ours with guns. But we are gettin that problem. Ive heard of a lot of doormen gettin shot at, stabbed, all sorts by idiots trying to save face or even the score.
Anyway thanks for the advice, ill take it onboard, stay safe on the doors mate.

Top Bottom