Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boondock Saints fans..........

NickyE3

I just receive my copy of Overnight.

The rags-to-riches-to-rags story of Troy Duffy, a blue collar Boston twenty something that struck a dream movie deal with Miramax in 1997 to direct the $15 million project "Boondock Saints" from his own script. It was a deal that received worldwide attention. But when Miramax jumped ship and put the film in turnaround, Duffy's overnight success soon starts to crash and burn.

I am watching it tonight and will try to get it copied for people, as well as make a decent torrent out of it.

PM if interested

KillahBee said:
That movie is good. A fucking college/classless cult favorite

indeed

im just curious to see what the documentary of how Duffy pissed all the Hollywood people off. Has interviews with the actors and family members. I am just pissed that there wont be a sequel, only cuz the writer is an asshole.

one of my favs

just got done watching it
covers when he got discovered by MiraMax, his record deal through Atlantic. Then the demise of everything. Troy is a real asshole and it shows through in the documentary. Too bad he cant just be a ghost script writer for Hollywood people.

Top Bottom