Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bookie Question.

harmonica said:
Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

Fuckin awesome

Not even the best line. "Ali has done it! The great man has done it! He knocked out George Foreman in the 8th Round!" I think Frost said that. You know Frazier was shitting his pants when Foreman went down.

deco said:
I've been wining but the problem is that today I made some bets and I didnt know there was an option for how many points the teams need to win by

so basically you're losing?

eat big said:
Not even the best line. "Ali has done it! The great man has done it! He knocked out George Foreman in the 8th Round!" I think Frost said that. You know Frazier was shitting his pants when Foreman went down.
Ah those were the days.

bigmann245 said:
hey, are you on the list?

What list? The losing list? Lately I've been doing well as a bookie, but the Superbowl killed me as it did Lestat. I needed Seattle to win, not to mention I bet on Seattle in other karma bookie events.

Funny thing is, people thought Liston would be champion forever. Ali beat him. Then Joe Frazier cleaned out the heavyweight division. Then Foreman knocked fown Frazier six times. Then Ali beat Foreman and then he beat Frazier. Doesn't get much better than that considering some say Foreman and Frazier are top 10 heavyweights and he beat them both.

Yeah Big geaorge beat Frazier then beat Ken Norton who had won against Ali previously (I think). Then Big George made the mistake of getting pissed. Still though I wouldn't want to have George standing in front of me with his mindset totally set on taking my head off. No way I thought Ali would win that fight.

harmonica said:
Yeah Big geaorge beat Frazier then beat Ken Norton who had won against Ali previously (I think). Then Big George made the mistake of getting pissed. Still though I wouldn't want to have George standing in front of me with his mindset totally set on taking my head off. No way I thought Ali would win that fight.

Were you alive in 75'? Ali lost because Norton shattered Ali's jaw in the 4th. He fought several rounds to his credit though.

eat big said:
Were you alive in 75'? Ali lost because Norton shattered Ali's jaw in the 4th. He fought several rounds to his credit though.
Been alive a lot longer than that lol. Yeah i remember him fighting with a broken jaw but had forgotten which fight it was in.

Lestat said:
i got raped on the superbowl, haven't been back

Word, just over a million here. 1,050,000 to be exact.

Betting on illinois tonight. Yeah baby!!

Whiskey

Top Bottom