Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilder to Football player

(LOL) I was just fuckin wit ya, but if you read it in a book then it has to be true, I mean take the Bible for instance, everything in that book is 100% accurate on the dot.
Maybe he did like try out for a team but didn't make it. That would be the most logical thing, becaus eI mean think of it like this the dude was pushing 300 in the 70's not to mention he was 6 feet 5 inches tall, so if he did play for pro team, I would think there would have been more coverage on the issue.
Thats just my opinion thought

Just for some FYI......I was reading the paper today about the HS football players that had committed to such and such school from Arizona....look at the size of some of these mofo's:
6'6" 310 OT
6'5" 275 DT
6'4" 300 OT
6'5" 340 OT
6'1" 280 DT
6'2" 260 DT
6'4" 302 OT
6'3" 240 DE
6'4" 240 DE
6'4" 260 DT
6'2" 230 LB

These were the biggest out of the 30 something they listed and AZ is considered a small pool of HS football talent.

Not sure how many BB's would have the agility to be a football player let alone the explosiveness. I think it is more "Look but don't touch"

rudedawg said:
I think it is more "Look but don't touch"

This is why I'm not a huge fan of pure bodybuilding anymore. I'm not impressed by a 2002 Ferrari with no engine in it, either. Do ya feel me?

Top Bottom