Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Fat??? How do you know??

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
How do you guys find out your actual % body fat?? I have always wondered that?? I have been told by people what mine has been, but what the hell do they know?? Or actually how the hell do they know??

Just curious if it is an easy process? Do you need specific tools or scales, or the doctor?? SOmething simple but i have never really known!! I either new that i was ripped, or too chubby!! lol!!

Thanks
Later!

]Mavy

A set of bodyfat calipers will give you a rough estimate of what your b/f is. Most health food stores have these.

Thanks man ... i am going to check tommorow!
I`m assumming that you measure at the waistline?? Is there any other areas where you get a reading from?

There will be instructions included that show you exactly where to measure.

further trsting for BF%

In addition to calipers there are readings taken with machines that send a current through the body, but the most accurate measure is done by being submerged in a tank of water and weighed compared to normal weight. This is the actual very accurate way to go.

Body fat can be tested by these three methods. Skinfolds, Bioelectrical impedance, and hydrostatic weighting. Most of your local gyms will have skinfold calipers. Most of the methods have a 3-4% error to them, either up or down. It depends on who is doing the test, and if they are experienced or not.

Top Bottom