Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork timing for best results to make medication adjustments.

ColtSSBR

I’m curious as to when everyone here gets their blood tests done?
Specifically, guys who take divided weekly dosages of Test Cyp (etc.) and HCG. My main concern is getting an accurate E2 measurement in case AI adjustments need to be made.
I’m on weekly test and HCG dosages divided into two separate shots (each).
So, do you get your blood draw after the Test Cyp/HCG or sometime other?

usually when u want to check total Test u draw blood on the same day of ur next shot b4 doing it of course to see ur levels in their lowest period, but in case u have issues with E2 and u notice them flaring after injection which is usually after test cyp peaks at 36 hours later this is a day and a half after ur shot, but HCG flares E2 alot sooner in my case i feel it just the next day after administration (less than 24 hours), but anyway ur dividing ur doses in to 2 weekly dose for both test and HCG so i think ur levels gona stay constant and about the same at anytime.

usually when u want to check total Test u draw blood on the same day of ur next shot b4 doing it of course to see ur levels in their lowest period, but in case u have issues with E2 and u notice them flaring after injection which is usually after test cyp peaks at 36 hours later this is a day and a half after ur shot, but HCG flares E2 alot sooner in my case i feel it just the next day after administration (less than 24 hours), but anyway ur dividing ur doses in to 2 weekly dose for both test and HCG so i think ur levels gona stay constant and about the same at anytime.

Xman, thank you for the replies.
Just to add to this thread, with Xmans advice, I'm now dosing each (twice a week) 250IU of HCG the day prior to each Test Cyp injection (Twice a week) vs two consecutive HCG shots a week (per Doc).

If you are only doing one shot a week of Test the consecutive HCG shots makes more sense but NOT for two divided weekly test dosages.

So now the question remains, using the above mentioned divided dosages protcol, when would be the perfect time to get blood work done (if it matters at all with said protocol).

My number #1 concern is my estradiol getting high.

ur E2 is about the same at all times with this protocol, HCG has a 24 hours half life and it peaks or most of ur endo test is produce within the first 6-8 hours, the time for most of the aromatization is around the 24 hours mark, ur test cyp peaks at 36 hours and ur E2 peaks around 48-72 hours from it.

in ur case ur doing test cyp shots on wednesdays and sundays, ur HCG protocol is on tuesdays and saturdays, this division and spreading of test and HCG shots is beneficial to even test and E2 peaks and get a stable levels all the week.
maybe tuesday has a little more than other days since it's 2 days after ur sunday test shot and at the same day u have ur HCG shot, but still no significant difference. u may choose any day.

ur E2 is about the same at all times with this protocol, HCG has a 24 hours half life and it peaks or most of ur endo test is produce within the first 6-8 hours, the time for most of the aromatization is around the 24 hours mark, ur test cyp peaks at 36 hours and ur E2 peaks around 48-72 hours from it.

in ur case ur doing test cyp shots on wednesdays and sundays, ur HCG protocol is on tuesdays and saturdays, this division and spreading of test and HCG shots is beneficial to even test and E2 peaks and get a stable levels all the week.
maybe tuesday has a little more than other days since it's 2 days after ur sunday test shot and at the same day u have ur HCG shot, but still no significant difference. u may choose any day.

Excellent information Xman...thanks again.

I would just like to thank X-Man for all his very helpful information and insight. You are the man brother!!!!!

Anything for the good bro's on ef , merry christmas and a happy new year full of joy and lot of muscles :) for u and all ef members.

Top Bottom