Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best method to take sarms

I am wondering what is the most effective way to take sarms where they're most absorbable
I was reading that some sarms that are out there are not going to work if you take them orally and you have to inject them. I think one like that was sr9009
So if you had the option which i do to take them injectables, subQ, IM, under the tongue or orally which one would you do?

It's BS. Orally for all of them.

Ensure you use the best source - Umbrella Labs

Do not inject SARMs.

Oral, whether in liquid or capsule/tablet form is best. It all comes down to the quality of the raw ingredient.

I recommend sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs

Do not inject SARMs.

Oral, whether in liquid or capsule/tablet form is best. It all comes down to the quality of the raw ingredient.

I recommend sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs
Apart from the hassle, why wouldn't injecting SARMs be better than oral?
Bioavailability is better. So in theory, mg for mg injecting should provide better result, and less dosage - less side effects.

And even though SARMs does not need to be methylated, it's still a bit toxic to the liver - wich would be avoided by injecting.

Personally, I would not bother injecting simply because of the hassle and probably availability. But would be interesting to know you guys reason. Bit of devils advocating if I may.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom