Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beijing Get Olympics...bullshit!!!!

canada has gotten the shaft for thr olympics.. i think toronto would hve been an excellent place.., oh well i hope vancouver gets the 2010 winter olympics

ok....i dont think they should ashve got it BUT....

hopefully it will give the citizens of china a chance to see what the rest of the workd is up front, and shiow them that not everyone that is from outside their country/desert is hell bent on kiling all chinese people.

i would ahve liked to see toronto get it. i also think its been in the north america's too damn much. give europe a shot (NOT PARIS), or maybe africa.

on a more disturbing note, u know whe the chinese execute someone 'un-officially'....they ask what organs are needed and say if someone says a heart they shoot the dude in the head, or if a kidney in the head, or an eye and in the stomach. the genral that ordered the hit pockets the change :rolleyes:

this is where th olympics r going.

the reason they wanna send em there is all the sponsors get to stick there adverts in the last untamed market....this is just an excuse to get billboards every square mile

RyanH, do you think that the United States should have been allowed to hold the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, after the FBI massacred Davidian cult members at Waco?

hardgainer (just a sincere question)

Absolute Hardgainer---

The distinguishing mark between China and the United States is that the U.S. has not systematically committed human rights violations. Tienemen Square is not my greatest complaint towards the Chinese----what they did to the peace loving Tibetan people is..........

There have been many many human rights violations committed by the Chinese.....Tienemen Square was just one of few.....

In London, the human rights group Amnesty International said China now faces the serious challenge of proving itself worthy of staging the games.
"Ironically, sports stadiums were the last places where many of those condemned to death were taken, to be subjected to ritual public humiliation in front of large crowds, just before being executed," the organization said in a statement.
The Dalai Lama's Tibetan government in exile said from its base in India that the decision would only encourage repression in China.

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20010714-21340241.htm

I don't see a Chinese in this discussion so let me be the first one to have the pleasure....

My humble views -

The Olympic Games as a whole is just one big commercial engine, so let's look at it from that perspective... sports, competition, cultural exchange, unity of races are still the core elements no doubt about it, but we must not forget it has evolved from nude athletes competing to star athletes wearing Nike! No problem with that.. this is it in our present life.

But for organisations and countries to work the Olympics as political machines, as propaganda engine... they should realize people are more intelligent than that....

Has anyone of you been to China? I'm a Hong Kong Chinese so ask me things you've always wanted to know but.... I will definitely give less biased views than CNN :)

Oh yeah in some rural places in mainland China, people eat dogs and cats... real delicacies! But that doesn't mean people are barbaric.... hey that's a recipe handed down from generations.... mind you China is one of the four ancient civilisations.

Having said that... I don't eat dog... hehehe... and in HK, it's illegal!

China is a huge country. A lot of people do not have a whole lot of connections with the outside world. But this is not unique to China. It's the same in the US, in Canada, in Australia, in the UK. And in the same context, there are many well-connected, well-educated, well-travelled Chinese...

Hong Kong is a world class city on par with London, NYC, Tokyo. If none of you know this... Shanghai will become one too in less than 5 years!!

Hope we can keep this discussion alive!

whats your point dim sum? china is a piece of shit and shouldnt benefit from the olympics. if someone else wants it then china shouldnt get it. first the chinese need to learn how to fly their fighter jets and not to fuck with america. then they need to stop eating so much rice.

Oh by the way, get your facts right

Wombat said:
China is such a shit hole that all our olympic athletes will need gas masks to compete. Did anyone see the new satalite pictures that show Asia has 7/8 of all the worlds pollution and alot of our storms and shit like that come from the shit that they put in the air. It all comes from them and moves over the west (fuckers)

Guys, read this please -

http://www.greenhousenet.org/news/june-2001/chinasaid.html

Top Bottom