Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beijing Get Olympics...bullshit!!!!

Got_Ammo.jpg

Go X! Go X! LOL!!!!

Booty - that's nasty!!! LOL!!!

Gilbyag said:
everyone knew they were get'n it...

Ya it was pretty much locked. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I have never been too much of a political guy. But some of the stuff that was brought to my attention was horrible?

How much are they going to pay the poor workers to build all thos fancy buildings for the olimpics?

Weaponx, I thought you were a gung-ho right wing kinda guy. What's wrong with executions? Texas is doing a fine job of that. I'm not against executions based on circumstances. I'm sure some of the executed may have been innocent, just like here in the US. You don't live in China so what are you worried about? I'm surprised you're not cheering them on.

Again, the liberals break out the labelling and the slanders.
I am not against the death penalty, but I hardly think the article I posted a link to refers to any due process of law.
Now, can we discuss issues without name-calling?

BeardedClam said:
it probably had something to do with easing tensions. whatever. fuck those slant eyed pussies. they are gonna get their rice eating asses kicked by the american machine.

"Yeah you guys go bomb them and we canadians we cook your meals" LOL!!!!

Wfabrizio said:
This is a surefire way to help promote more freedoms in China.

I disagree. I see it as just another way for the installed regime to say "look what 'our way' gave you: the Olympic games.

while it will help to expose the citizenry of China to the ways of the rest of the world, it is certain that Olympic promotions in China (posters, advertising, etc) will be covered with the faces of Jiang Zemin and other leaders.

In the long run I don't think it helps that much, other than an economic shot in the arm.

MattTheSkywalker said:

I disagree. I see it as just another way for the installed regime to say "look what 'our way' gave you: the Olympic games.

while it will help to expose the citizenry of China to the ways of the rest of the world, it is certain that Olympic promotions in China (posters, advertising, etc) will be covered with the faces of Jiang Zemin and other leaders.

In the long run I don't think it helps that much, other than an economic shot in the arm.

I agree totally!Very smart observation!

Top Bottom