Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beijing Get Olympics...bullshit!!!!

Bootyshaker

They should not have won. Toronto is the most diversified place in the world. How can you not give it to Toronto?

I hope all the Travellers enjoy Teddy Bears made out of real fur and dog and cat for dinner!!!

Bootyshaker

It's bullshit, why not give it to the best place to luve according to the whole damn world, where we have diversity (how many non-gooks do ya see in China). The olympics are based on this, fuck I'm mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Forget the Olympics, I think it is amazing that the United States was booted off the U.N.'s Human Rights group while China, Cuba, and Sudan remain on it.

Weapon X said:
Forget the Olympics, I think it is amazing that the United States was booted off the U.N.'s Human Rights group while China, Cuba, and Sudan remain on it.

Politics are so currupt, I should have been a politician, do whatever I want and not have to be resposible for your actions.

Sometimes I read something in the paper and I just say"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

Bootyshaker

Good fo them. It's about time the Western world start letting China out of its "cage". This is a surefire way to help promote more freedoms in China.

WeaponX, you're kidding me right? The US doesn't have a very good human rights record at all. We have more people in captivity than any other civilized nation in the world. :fro:

WizKid25 said:
chicken balls??

~WizKid :kaioken:

Breaded chicken balls(there not actually made from chicken balls) have been known to contain cat instead of chicken.

A well known chinese restauraunt here in toronto called "mandarin" which would be classified as a reputable place to eat. Has been caught with many"disgusting" acts. The most recent I can remember was having racoons hung up in the basement.

Bootyshaker

Last edited:
Top Bottom