Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Beginner

KyleG

New member
Hello people, just after some advice. 48 year old male from the UK. Been training majority of my life and in ok shape. Recently been using peptides to shred down and I’m almost where I want to be. The plan is to now put some size on but keep abs etc. An old school bodybuilder friend of mine has told me to use nandrolone and Test enanthate using small doses of each. I’ve read up a bit and I’m put off by the potential hair loss and Deca dick haha. What’s people’s opinions and advice for this cycle please ?
 
Thanks mate. Can I ask why?
Because it compounds severe hormonal suppression, introduces complex progestogenic side effects that are difficult to manage without prior experience, and makes it impossible to isolate which compound causes adverse reactions.

They both convert to estradiol (an estrogen) and you have no idea how you aromatase yet.

I would start by getting a full blood count and a hormone panel and taking note of your test level and e2 then start low like 100mg max 200mg of test e split into 2 or 3 injections over the week to keep your levels stable and then go back get another blood test and see at what rate you aromatase.

Also your age is a big factor in this, you'll probably get the results you want just from some test alone as at 48 your natural test is probably quite low.
 
Because it compounds severe hormonal suppression, introduces complex progestogenic side effects that are difficult to manage without prior experience, and makes it impossible to isolate which compound causes adverse reactions.

They both convert to estradiol (an estrogen) and you have no idea how you aromatase yet.

I would start by getting a full blood count and a hormone panel and taking note of your test level and e2 then start low like 100mg max 200mg of test e split into 2 or 3 injections over the week to keep your levels stable and then go back get another blood test and see at what rate you aromatase.

Also your age is a big factor in this, you'll probably get the results you want just from some test alone as at 48 your natural test is probably quite low.
appreciate that cheers man
 
Top Bottom