Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner and Could use some help please? =)

LNHantman

Hey everyone! my name is leah and I have been into fitness for a few years now and am just not satisfiied with my progress. I am really motivated to make some changes and have started working with a trainer. My goal is to lower bf % ( im at 21% ). I would like to maintain my strength and have been advised that in order to maintain muscle losing bf will have to be a slow progress.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at my meal plan and help me out?
Also, should i be taking supplements of any sort? I am on a multi-vitamin but that is all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!! :)

Hi there and welcome to EF! You came to the right place. I'm gifting you free plat so that you can search the archives.

Can you give us a sample day of what you eat and what your training is like? Before we talk supplements, lets figure out if we can tweak those first.

I don't agree with what you've been told about maintaining your strength meaning fat loss would be slow, by the way. I've found that I lean out quicker when i am more focused on lifting than I am steady rate cardio (the kind of thing that burns both muscle and fat).

Hey everyone! my name is leah and I have been into fitness for a few years now and am just not satisfiied with my progress. I am really motivated to make some changes and have started working with a trainer. My goal is to lower bf % ( im at 21% ). I would like to maintain my strength and have been advised that in order to maintain muscle losing bf will have to be a slow progress.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at my meal plan and help me out?
Also, should i be taking supplements of any sort? I am on a multi-vitamin but that is all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!! :)

Hi LN and welcome!

Yes, it's more effective to lose bf slowly. If you lose weight faster, you could lose muscles that you worked so hard to get. When you're leaning out you will lose muscles regardless, but not as much if you take it slow.
I'll ask the same question. Could you post what you eat and drink through the day? in details, please..

Top Bottom