Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

Captain is a good bro also fuck everyone in this thread

Captain can't use the computer cuz his wife told him his internet time is up so he's pry hiding in the bathroom gettin on his blackberry. lulz

what did i do, jeez

lots of grumpy ass, jelly of SB bitches up in here

also, wtf is up with the blackberry bro? WTF is this, 2003?

Its free unlimited voice and data through work and none of the other shitty phones out there support level 1 paging when your oncall. Its called having a real job with a real company.

Ok, I'm going to get flamed for saying this, but I squat 500 for reps and there is always a reasonable bend in the bar.......that bar was as straight as an arrow.......second, on the third rep he stops at three quarters and then ramps it up. No way would you stop that quickly if you were failing and then somehow push through with 5 billls like that.....it just looks dodge pal.........I'm sorry, not trying to be a prick. I can't bench 500......

Ok, I'm going to get flamed for saying this, but I squat 500 for reps and there is always a reasonable bend in the bar.......that bar was as straight as an arrow.......second, on the third rep he stops at three quarters and then ramps it up. No way would you stop that quickly if you were failing and then somehow push through with 5 billls like that.....it just looks dodge pal.........I'm sorry, not trying to be a prick. I can't bench 500......

we didn't ask for your opinion, and post a video of you squating 500 or you're a fat ass sitting on your comp eating cheetos

I should add too, did the video where he benched 600 for one meet your standards you pile of shit

Top Bottom