Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

SB said there was sound, but again, Miplank taped it off facebook to his phone

now try and tell me that those plates aren't actually plates and just some contraption he rigged up to fool you all. :rolleyes:

stop being a faggot and hatin' on something you'll never be able to do and give the guy his props.

i'm uploading his 600lb bench now. You can clearly see each individual plate. I forgot to turn the sound up, but I will if needed.

Another video of a video, can't wait. Keep this thread going til April 1 and you win at the internetz.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah, it's a fuckin video of a video. Never said it wasn't. Doesn't change the fact that you can clearly see each plate adn they aren't some movie prop.

Why you acting like such a catty little bitch bro? I guess it's to be expected seeing as how you can't even put up a lil money without your wifes permission. Have her join EF so we can talk to the man of the house.

now try and tell me that those plates aren't actually plates and just some contraption he rigged up to fool you all. :rolleyes:

stop being a faggot and hatin' on something you'll never be able to do and give the guy his props.

i sniffed 315 once a couple/few years ago...but, i weighed 245 at the time :lmao:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

FT man really bro outta all the ngrs here you gonna get shit twisted. Man stfu idk why you mad is it because the big black guy in the video who's fucking ur ass got owned

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom