Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Beezy's Bench Video***

Attention captain faggot, the videos are real. Nice loser life, SB did everything everyone asked him to. Stop being pussy's about it

Yeah, it's a fuckin video of a video. Never said it wasn't. Doesn't change the fact that you can clearly see each plate adn they aren't some movie prop.

Why you acting like such a catty little bitch bro? I guess it's to be expected seeing as how you can't even put up a lil money without your wifes permission. Have her join EF so we can talk to the man of the house.

I haven't watched it yet, it doesn't show on the blackberry and tapatalk keeps getting rejected by the EF servers. If it is what you say I'll give him props if it looks legit. The first video looks fake as hell.

You are the one being all dramatic about this not me. All I said was I think its fake and everyone decides to jump on my shit and start attacking me and then bringing my wife into it which is uncalled for. I can take ribbing and ball busting but don't start taking shit about my wife unless its a thread dedicated to talking shit about my wife started by yours truely. I've never said shit about anyones wife on here ever.

Lmao at the weights being diffrent colors. I know captain faggot fuck may workout at ballys but beezy f baby works out in a jungle. Man really this shit is hilarious how fucked up some you are in the head. Get a life bish ngr and gtfo outta this thread nobody asked u shit

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

I haven't watched it yet, it doesn't show on the blackberry and tapatalk keeps getting rejected by the EF servers. If it is what you say I'll give him props if it looks legit. The first video looks fake as hell.

You are the one being all dramatic about this not me. All I said was I think its fake and everyone decides to jump on my shit and start attacking me and then bringing my wife into it which is uncalled for. I can take ribbing and ball busting but don't start taking shit about my wife unless its a thread dedicated to talking shit about my wife started by yours truely. I've never said shit about anyones wife on here ever.

I'm not being dramatic. I put my word on it the shit is real, and i'm a man of my word. I also never attacked your wife, so not sure wtf you're talking about.

Bring me ur sister in law and all is forgiven :)

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Holy fuck who cares

Top Bottom