Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer and Boxing

Cool.. the more you listen to it.. the more you will like it. I suggest listening to them one at a time.

If you need anymore.. just ask.. I got about 3500 cd's

Memories---

We did this our first couple of years here at College. We called it drunken boxing. We would have a party every other friday night--fill the keg and end up boxing. Most of us did not waylay the hell out of each other--more like sparring.

Every once in a while, however, two guys would square off that had a problem with one another and somebody would get hurt.

We live at appartments and would usually end up with a pretty good crowd spectating---it was a blast.

I did however get a little too toasted one night and lost my form(lol)---ended boxing some guy that I didnt know and ended up with a fractured bone in my face(I couldnt hardly stand)

The only other injury was my roommate---him and his brother were boxing and he tore his ACL when he stepped in a slight hole and hyperextended his knee.

those were some good times.

Top Bottom