Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer and Boxing

bonan

just got back from a buddies house and i think ive broke my fucking jaw. We were all drinking beer and decided to box. So me and my friend(whos about 210) start going at it. We were fucking winging shots left and right connecting with all of them.it was more like brawling than boxing but it was fun and entertaining to watch. but has anyone ever busted there jaw, cause mine fucking hurts bad.

Quit bitching about your jaw you glassjawed goof! What did you expect your face to feel like when someone punches it in for "FUN"?????? I hope those blows to the head knocked some intellect into your punchy ass.

lol, i know you cocksuckers on this board are to quick for me.

Seriously though roid dick do you smoke weed at 420 or is it that big fat cock lying next to you in bed right now that you smoke?

i live for sloppy drunk boxing, i recently used lacrosse gloves instead of regular boxing ones though and my face was ripped to shit .

Get a few beers in me... my friends know we're gonna throw down.

It's fun... we don't get all butt-hurt with each other... someone kicks the shit out of the other person and helps them up when they're done. Then go have another beer.

Quit crying about your jaw, pussy.
--

I used to do that... then wonder why my friends hated me the next day. Boxing is a fun sport.. but does not go great with beer.

dballer said:
I used to do that... then wonder why my friends hated me the next day. Boxing is a fun sport.. but does not go great with beer.

Brother... I've been listening to the tunes... they're is some awesome acoustic shit!!! I'm in the middle of Pavement right now... jammed out to it last night. It's pretty badass. I like the slower one best, I forget the name... but it's some great stoner shit!
--

Top Bottom