Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basketball players only please

Yeah, a heavier ball would just mess up my jump shot. As would it when I'd use a girls ball.

As for the vert shoes, I shot out of the womb in the middle of a 180 windmill dunk with my tongue out, so they weren't necessary.

slickdadd said:
Yeah, a heavier ball would just mess up my jump shot. As would it when I'd use a girls ball.

As for the vert shoes, I shot out of the womb in the middle of a 180 windmill dunk with my tongue out, so they weren't necessary.

ahahahahah

MattTheSkywalker said:
They helped you?

I had a good friend who used them...he was 6-2, had no ups at all...with the jump shoes he became a marginal leaper, could barely dunk etc.

I could always jump pretty well; I was a high jumper as a junior high / early HS kid and just learned how to jump, or it was genetic, who knows.

Actually they surprisingly did. I am 6,3" and could dunk maybe 2 out of 10 times. Now I can go up no problem. Even standing under the basket. I actually posted about a year ago for vert programs on the training board. A friend of mine had a pair of shoes, they happened to be my size. I borrowed them for 2 months, worked out with them religously, and have maintained all my gains. I now just go through my weekly leg routine.....This is just my own personal experience,but at 30 years old, I jump higher than I have my entire life.

mikeyboy604 said:
have you guys tried one of those training big basketballs (oversized) or training heavy basketball balls (3lbs) ?

do they work and what do you think of them ?

thanks orbs

The heavy ball is great for improving your range. Growing up, I would ho about 10 minutes a day lying on my back. Did it for years & could shoot an NBA 3 set shot. No legs & all wrist. This is especially good if you are a pull up jump shooter & if you use a lot of elevation on your jumper as I did.

Top Bottom