Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT TOLD ME HE USED TEST AND WINNY, HE MANAGED TO PUT ON A BIG SIZE AND STRENGHT , HE GAINED 25 PUNDS FROM IT , I GUESS IT WAS COOL!!

Power movements + sport-specific training + steroids = gains

Work hard in the gym, lifting heavy. Mix in some plyometrics for explosive power. Speed training is your actual swings in the batting cage. I'd steer clear of Winstrol, since baseball is hard on the joints...and Winny makes joints ache like no other. I'd go with a test/EQ cycle.

My brother is a drug free athlete who will reach the mecca of baseball without the extra special vitamins. A real life example and a role model for all athletes.

Nothing in life comes easy. If you think there is an easy way in there will be an easier way out.

CHALLENGE YOURSELF

Thats great, really. Most people don't have the genetics, no matter how much training you do. Steroids are a way to overcome this.

I think about 60-70 percent of people of have the genetics. but 99 percent dont have the know how (training/diet), the determination, dedication.

Top Bottom