Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball Player Haters....Have you seen this?

Oh and for your quote from this Doug Pappas guy, I don't know how you are supposed to learn a darn thing from gross ratio changes if you don't give the NET information to go along with it.

Hypothetically speaking, if baseball was losing money BIG time in '95, then you will never know if there is a profit today regardless of the gain in revenues.... if you don't give the net earnings.

I guess these NET earnings are what is in question... but that still doesn't validate the ratios that this guy is reporting.

gymrat123 said:
I really hate baseball.

Overpaid fat guys standing around.

Ya there are LOTSSSSSSSSSSSS of fat guys in baseball....especially compared to football.

Maybe you should watch some games in the last 5 years or so. The fat guys have been on the way out for some time now.

rudedawg said:

Ya there are LOTSSSSSSSSSSSS of fat guys in baseball....especially compared to football.

Maybe you should watch some games in the last 5 years or so. The fat guys have been on the way out for some time now.

You're right I guess.

But when I think of baseball several names come to mind.

Roger Clemons
Frank Thomas
Bonds
Fielder

all these lads can stand to lose a few lbs.

But i guess for the most part, baseball players are in good shape. But the sport still finds room for the big guys.

And it's not fair to compare baseball players to football players anyway.

Top Bottom