Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds

Barry Bonds

• I love Barry Bonds

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • I hate Barry Bonds

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Who is Barry Bonds

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • FUCK Barry Bonds he's a punk ass bitch

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hank aaron and babe ruth played less games and hit more homeruns than bitch ass barry. They should calculate their HR's on the amount of games they played cause someone will break the record and have played a lot more games than an OG like babe ruth. Plus ruth hit homers with a buzz 90% of the time.

dannomight said:
hank aaron and babe ruth played less games and hit more homeruns than bitch ass barry. They should calculate their HR's on the amount of games they played cause someone will break the record and have played a lot more games than an OG like babe ruth. Plus ruth hit homers with a buzz 90% of the time.

Wasn't it the same with Ted Williams?

either way i admire the guy. he makes hitting home runs look so damn easy.

I never liked him or the Giants or Pirates (hates a better word for it). I do believe the media should STFU about his steroid use untill there is real evidence, and not just heresay from jealous rivils.

bigmann245 said:
either way i admire the guy. he makes hitting home runs look so damn easy.
i agree
he's the whipping boy for anti-aas bullshit
shame
the HOF induction could be interesting

Gambino said:
i agree
he's the whipping boy for anti-anabolic androgenic steroids bullshit
shame
the HOF induction could be interesting

I'm pretty indifferent about him as a player, but I do agree he's taking the fall for the MLB. Steroids are rampant in major league sports, and if they were able to keep them out completely we would be bored watching them. Athletes would be smaller, weaker and slower.

Don't care about the roid use, its not like he's the only one. I hate him because he was an asshole when I met him about 15 years ago, and he's made multiple racist comments.

dannomight said:

I don't follow baseball with much scrutiny, but I would assume the pitchers have dramatically improved over the years as well.

Top Bottom