Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds Steroid Cycle Revealed

Mr.X said:
omega's IGF is good stuff bro...I've personally tried it, works well. Plus, OMEGA is a good bro!

So I'm not the only one who thinks it's pretty nice stuff..............
:chomp:

<<At Anderson's apartment, investigators found steroids, growth hormone and $60,000 in cash, along with a folder that contained doping calendars and other documents detailing Bonds's use of steroids. Prosecutors questioned Bonds about the documents during his appearance before the grand jury. Some document entries reflect payments for drugs for Bonds: $1,500 for two boxes of growth hormone; $450 for a bottle of Depotestosterone; $100 for 100 Clomiphene pills; $200 for the Cream and the Clear.>>

wait, who was his supplier - balco or satch??? :rolleyes:

NYBodyguard said:
"Bonds was using two designer steroids referred to as the Cream and the Clear,"

whats that
From what i remember reading it was something like the cream was the testosterone or test booster. Maybe that THG shit and the clear was something to put your T:E levels back in check so when they test your levels they come up normal.

letsrun4it said:
it also says something like "steroid users usually take a week or two off"
i hate when someone writes a book about steroids and haven't learned what they could have learned by lurking here for a week

Did they say who wrote the book? Who is the author?

d_o_c_ said:
All that power must be why he has such a high Batting Avg. Also why he already had 2 MVP awards before he got big. 20 pills a day seems like alot if you ask me.

easy if you count all the stuff he may have been using, e.g. Clomid, Nolva, dbol etc.

The writers with SI obviously know what they are talking about. They must have done some good research too. If its on TV, in a magazine or on the internet, it must be true.

Barry is the man! fuck off this witch hunting . let sports enhancement live once and for all.
Fuck***ing media, law enforces and all that shit makes me puke, they should educate the American Familys on how to rise young ones and let them make their choises once they have reached maturity.
F**k the DEA
F**k Media
F**k ingnorant people on this subject.
I have roid rage on my vains just when I see all those morrons write about and acusate super athletes

i never understood what the big deal was with steroids in baseball. there is no steroid that makes you better at base ball. maybe the added strength made some hits go a little farther but no steroid i have ever heard of makes you go from hitting 30 home runs in a year to hitting 100. the way the media portrays steroids is stupid. the act like you take a few pill, do a few injections, and you automaticly turn into an all-star player. no steroid profile i have ever read said anything about making someone a better ball player.

Top Bottom