Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds...Asshole

• Thread starter Thread starter roidog420
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roidog420

Here's one vote hoping that he doesn't break Mac's record. Bonds is seen as a total asshole by most & here's why I believe....Simply, that he stands there & watches his homeruns for like 5 seconds before he decides to run his punk-ass around the bases. If you could read the dudes mind, I'd be willing to bet a nut that he is thinking to himself..."Goddamn, I am soooo fucking awesome", or some shit like that. Also the fact that he says that people who dont want him to break the record simply because he's black is an insult to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has experienced REAL racism in their life. I, for one, could care less what color he is...He's an arrogant asshole! He just happens to be an arrogant black asshole. And just for the record, I'd also be willing to bet that out of the TONS of people who hate Bonds & dont want to see ANY of the prestigious records in baseball associated with him, that 95% of them would be tickled pink if Sosa were to break Macs record. Sosa(also a minority)is a class act, and at least on camera, comes off as a genuinely happy guy, who appreciates the game, the fans, and everything he has earned. Bonds has none of those attributes. Hopefully, he'll choke like he usually does. Too bad it aint postseason yet.

Right on roiddog..there is nobody I would rather see NOT break the record than Bonds. Can you see when he hits 72 and prances around the bases with an American flag promoting his so-called 'patriotism" when he has never been and never will be a team player? I myself will throw up...and that cross he wears around his neck...he is as Christian as May1010 is heterosexual and RyanH is conservative

Bonds is such an ignorant asshole.

He used to live in my city and when I was a kid, he was at a tile store and my mom asked him for an autograph for me and he full on told her to get out of his face. What a jerk.

I'd like for Mac's record to stand for a while. If anyone is ever going to break it I hope Sosa would. He seems like a good guy. When he signed a contract to endorse some shoes he said that he wanted the shoes to be low cost so that poor kids could afford them. That seems like a class act for pro athlete standards.

plifter said:
When he signed a contract to endorse some shoes he said that he wanted the shoes to be low cost so that poor kids could afford them. That seems like a class act for pro athlete standards.

Good guy.

Yea Barry Bonds is the worst.........I was kinda hoping Slamming Sammy would catch him but no luck. Who cares about baseball anyway hockey is starting and my Flyers are looking damn strong.

Im from the Pittsburgh area & am still pissed off at Bonds for lobbing that eaphus ball into homeplate that Sid Bream beat out with a goddamn kneebrace on in the 92 NLCS. I remember the reporters asking him about his pisspoor throw afterwards & his response was "I dont care, I'm out of here anyway!"(referring to his impending free agent move to SF). Let me tell you(or yunz as we Burghers say)that Bonds, with the exeption of Clemente, was argueably the best player to ever wear a Pirate uniform. That being said, people in this town STILL hated the guy. He was booed all the time for his shit attitude. The guy has been trying to convince himself ever since he first got recognized, that people hate him for this reason or that one. He is one of those people that will never look in the mirror & realize that its HIM with the problem & not everyone else. Fuck him.

Dave Parker in his early years was better than Bonds was in Pittsburgh IMO..and Honus Wagner probably the best Pirate of all-time after Clemente

Didn't Barry Bonds give Bobby Bonilia a bad attitude also?

Bobby Bonds, Barry's father had a reputation also-he was on like 9 teams in his career-I guess it runs in the family.....

There's no doubt about it, he's a jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom