Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned from AFBoard. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
23CALIBRO said:
weren't they the a board sponsor for a while? And there prods were solid, what happened? and why are they hating on this board if it wasn't for this board i would have never heard of them.
They seem to have a belief that they should own the entire market; it started out slowly but eventually it got to the point that anyone who dared to compete with them or even question them became an ENEMY to be destroyed by any means possible.

I tried telling Ulter and Mac that they had nothing to fear from competition; people take Coke more seriously because of Pepsi, and vice versa. It's called "legitimizing the market." They weren't having any of that. (Ulter's response was to call me a "chat-board mod." He never met me, he doesn't know my background or what my degrees are in, but okayyy... :sulk: ) Personally, not speaking for Rick or George or the site, I wish it had worked out differently, for Ulter and Mac's sake no less than for EF.

chazk said:
The whole global warming debate is no longer a debate it is a proven fact.
The earth warms and cools. I has done this over and over for millions of years
The only thing to debate is if humans are making it warm faster and what humans can do to live during the warming period.

Yes steroids have all kinds of side effects from heart enlargment to testical shrinkage and everything inbetween.Can not deny those facts becuase they have been proven.

Global warming isn't a fact bro. Just because some idiot, washed up politician writes a book on it with junk science backing him and 40% of his loyal scientists, doesn't mean it's real.

It's been proven, that the earth, just as you said, warms and cools. And it's been hotter in previous years than the past 5! I remember back in 87-89 here in az! wow, 120+ degrees...I haven't seen 120 since then! Scientists, meteorologists = majority say that global warming is not true.

And seriously...The same knuckleheads were crying about "the next global ice age" in the mid 1970's!!!!! For crying out loud...Al Gore writes a book, and a crappy, sad movie "the day after" was not only a box office flop, but was also based on junk science. It's crap. Everyone wants to blame Bush for everything these days without any real evidence to back it up. And at the same time, they also want to believe in what their idols are saying without any real evidence, either. The same morons out there like Al Gore and Clinton who are crying about global warming are all hypocrites. They own several mansions, run an electric bill and gas bill higher than most 5-6 homes combined, ALL own major stocks and oil bonds ...but no one ever accuses them of being involved with "big oil." Yet, Clinton used haliburton, the all of the previous presidents before him. It's straight up hypocrisy and no one gets it. And I can't honestly believe in anyone who pumps out a book on ice-age and then 20 years later pumps out another one on global warming. It's absurd.

And as far as AAS is concerned with causing heart problems, most of the athletes who died with cardio vascular problems were OVER WEIGHT and abusing steroids!!!! Just because your 5 percent body fat, 295 pounds and take 2-3 grams of steroids per week, DOESN'T MEAN YOUR HEALTHY!!!. It puts a huge strain on your heart, no matter if you are fat or lean. Everyone wants to get huge and everyone wants to say that more is better, but more isn't better. You're body is a fine tuned machine and it can only take so much. When you're benching 400+ pounds and squating 1,000+ pounds..don't you think eventually your heart, veins, arteries, bones, cart, tendons, will give out eventually? Of course! Our bodies can only take so much, but in the quest of our vanity, we put it all on the line. Whenever we inject or ingest anything foreign into our system, albeit steroids or suppliments of the hormone nature, we put ourselfs at risk. Sure, most of us will survive and not have any consequences..but there is that small percentage that will have problems and even die. This is the game we all choose to play and this is the game we will win or lose in the end.

Nelson Montana said:
You hit the nail on the head bro. Supplement salesman with no cred other than being self appointed gurus. They love you as long as you kiss their ass. Try and debate, and you're gone.

2rze6ja.gif

:rolleyes:

digger said:
They seem to have a belief that they should own the entire market; it started out slowly but eventually it got to the point that anyone who dared to compete with them or even question them became an ENEMY to be destroyed by any means possible.

I tried telling Ulter and Mac that they had nothing to fear from competition; people take Coke more seriously because of Pepsi, and vice versa. It's called "legitimizing the market." They weren't having any of that. (Ulter's response was to call me a "chat-board mod." He never met me, he doesn't know my background or what my degrees are in, but okayyy... :sulk: ) Personally, not speaking for Rick or George or the site, I wish it had worked out differently, for Ulter and Mac's sake no less than for EF.

so a serious question then:

If someone came to EF with a product that was a little different, but could be considered a competing product with another sponsor's product, would you consider allowing that person/company to be a sponsor as well?

ceo said:

You sayin' I got no cred bro? Just because you're ignorant the facts doesn't mean they don't exist.

I've been involved in the game for over 30 years. I can call anyone in the industry from pro competitors to scientists. I competed in the NPC championships. I've had over 300 works published. I've been quoted in medical journals, newspapers and television. Hell, I was a personal friend to Dan Duchaine. Who the fuck is Ulter and what has he done? And who the fuck are you?

And I don't buy and sell supplements. I do R&D on them.

Get a clue bro.

chazk said:
The whole global warming debate is no longer a debate it is a proven fact.
The earth warms and cools. I has done this over and over for millions of years
The only thing to debate is if humans are making it warm faster and what humans can do to live during the warming period.

Yes steroids have all kinds of side effects from heart enlargment to testical shrinkage and everything inbetween.Can not deny those facts becuase they have been proven.

+20

ceo said:
so a serious question then:

If someone came to EF with a product that was a little different, but could be considered a competing product with another sponsor's product, would you consider allowing that person/company to be a sponsor as well?
we already have this. A lot of it if you look around. Yet all the sponsors get along. Hmmmmmmmmm kind of weird.

Now here is the thing. We run a good clean aas board here. When I see threads like derma vs aifm I close them. Same with threads like this.

I close them because they are what I like to call (trouble threads). Now this thread is a good old bashing ulter and mac/af board thread. Most would like to think I would leave a thread like this open, but thats not how we role around here.

This thread serves non of us. Other then flaming and shit talking. Let them do that over on there board. We got better things to do around here.

From Needto's mouth to God's ears.

The Russian Jews used to drink a toast to the Tsar, and it's appropriate for this thread.

"God bless Mac and Ulter, and keep them... far away from us."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom