Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned from AFBoard. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with AFBoard, but I do have my own opinions about things including global warming as well as my own products. Why? I'm a self-appointed guru and I'm damned proud of my products.

weren't they the a board sponsor for a while? And there prods were solid, what happened? and why are they hating on this board if it wasn't for this board i would have never heard of them.

23CALIBRO said:
weren't they the a board sponsor for a while? And there prods were solid, what happened? and why are they hating on this board if it wasn't for this board i would have never heard of them.

One reason they said they hated this board is because you get banned for disagreeing with the sponsors or owners. How ironic.
:artist:

The whole global warming debate is no longer a debate it is a proven fact.
The earth warms and cools. I has done this over and over for millions of years
The only thing to debate is if humans are making it warm faster and what humans can do to live during the warming period.

Yes steroids have all kinds of side effects from heart enlargment to testical shrinkage and everything inbetween.Can not deny those facts becuase they have been proven.

23CALIBRO said:
off topic guy weights in......wtf....
I think the thread was he was banned becuase ulter is a advocate to stop global warming, but does not like to hear the side effects about steroid use.
and harley was stating that you cant agree with one but not the other
so he was banned,

chazk said:
I think the thread was he was banned becuase ulter is a advocate to stop global warming, but does not like to hear the side effects about steroid use.
and harley was stating that you cant agree with one but not the other
so he was banned,

Exactly, bro. Whether man-made global warming is a fact is not relevant. The point is that Ulter thinks it is a fact based upon a summary of the research by experts, but he refuses to believe that AAS causes cardio issues based upon a summary of the research by the experts (I provided a summary by researchers at the Cardiology Department at Tufts University School of Medicine.) So the point is he is choosing the science he wants to believe based on his own wishes and biases.

What got me banned was saying that if Exxon cannot be trusted in its view on global warming, then why should he be trusted on his view of the safety of AAS, given he makes money from AAS ancillaries. It was a good debate, and lots of fun until Ulter, who has proven himself to be an intellectual lightweight and pussy banned me for life.

Perhaps this proves my point that he is really interested in the bottom line rather than the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom