Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned from AFBoard. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleymarleybone

Well, I only inhabit two boards these days - here and AFboard. Been over at AF board more lately, but Ulter just banned me. I found it funny, since he is always saying how much AFboard allows the expression of diverse opinions, and how Elite will ban you for any little reason. So it looks like I'll be hanging out here more :-)

Ulter is an amusing guy. He thinks he knows more than he really knows. He is a supplement retailer, and thinks he knows more than numerous doctors and researchers at the Cardiology Department at Tufts University School of Medicine among many other top tiered research institutions. We got into a debate about AAS and the heart and he was losing, and must have been looking for any way to ban me so that he would not look bad. Actually I don't blame the guy. Probably I should not have made him look foolish on his own board. That was a lack of judgment on my part but then I figured there are a lot more boards out there, so what the hell.

Ulter is a big believer in global warming, and he thinks because the experts say there is global warming, it is irrational to deny it. So I suggested that, since the experts agree AAS causes cardiovascular issues, it would be irrational to deny this. He did not have a response.

He also argued that since Exxon has a financial interest in denying global warming, their arguments against it should obviously be rejected. I asked by the same logic, since he has a financial interest in selling ancillaries to AAS, like his AIFM, then should his arguments about the safety of AAS be rejected?
Seems like a pretty good question to me. Here is what he responded.

"I am downplaying the risks of AAS for money? You're banned.
You're so out of line coming here and posting that I don't have the steroid community's best interest at heart. Impugning my integrity. I think you need to spend your time elsewhere."

Haha. Ulter thinks we should not listen to people who have a financial interest in the position they argue (like Exxon), but he exempts himself from his own rule. On the other hand, Ulter, if you or your friends are reading this, you are
a big pussy and a hypocrite. I was simply trying to engage in a lively debate about an important issue. Fuck you and your little board.

Harleymarleybone said:
Well, I only inhabit two boards these days - here and AFboard. Been over at AF board more lately, but Ulter just banned me. I found it funny, since he is always saying how much AFboard allows the expression of diverse opinions, and how Elite will ban you for any little reason. So it looks like I'll be hanging out here more :-)

Ulter is an amusing guy. He thinks he knows more than he really knows. He is a supplement retailer, and thinks he knows more than numerous doctors and researchers at the Cardiology Department at Tufts University School of Medicine among many other top tiered research institutions. We got into a debate about AAS and the heart and he was losing, and must have been looking for any way to ban me so that he would not look bad. Actually I don't blame the guy. Probably I should not have made him look foolish on his own board. That was a lack of judgment on my part but then I figured there are a lot more boards out there, so what the hell.

Ulter is a big believer in global warming, and he thinks because the experts say there is global warming, it is irrational to deny it. So I suggested that, since the experts agree AAS causes cardiovascular issues, it would be irrational to deny this. He did not have a response.

He also argued that since Exxon has a financial interest in denying global warming, their arguments against it should obviously be rejected. I asked by the same logic, since he has a financial interest in selling ancillaries to AAS, like his AIFM, then should his arguments about the safety of AAS be rejected?
Seems like a pretty good question to me. Here is what he responded.

"I am downplaying the risks of AAS for money? You're banned.
You're so out of line coming here and posting that I don't have the steroid community's best interest at heart. Impugning my integrity. I think you need to spend your time elsewhere."

Haha. Ulter thinks we should not listen to people who have a financial interest in the position they argue (like Exxon), but he exempts himself from his own rule. On the other hand, Ulter, if you or your friends are reading this, you are
a big pussy and a hypocrite. I was simply trying to engage in a lively debate about an important issue. Fuck you and your little board.

You hit the nail on the head bro. Supplement salesman with no cred other than being self appointed gurus. They love you as long as you kiss their ass. Try and debate, and you're gone.

I genuinely enjoyed Utler and Mr. X while they were here. Never had any issues with them. There T-Rex was a very solid product.

cboogsrun said:
I genuinely enjoyed Utler and Mr. X while they were here. Never had any issues with them. There T-Rex was a very solid product.

ALL of their shit worked, they are good bro's regardless of whoever or whatever was/is in disagreement with them.

DBBT said:
ALL of their shit worked, they are good bro's regardless of whoever or whatever was/is in disagreement with them.

i also enjoy their products.

Nelson Montana said:
You hit the nail on the head bro. Supplement salesman with no cred other than being self appointed gurus. They love you as long as you kiss their ass. Try and debate, and you're gone.

Funny, they said the same thing about this board.
:)

Harleymarleybone said:
Funny, they said the same thing about this board.
:)

Of course, because once they got called on their shit and couldn't control things they got all pissy to the point where they had to be let go. They're fine as long as they can rewrite other peoples posts and censor members and have lots of alters. But debate them on an even playing field and they can't hang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom