Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Astros vs Cardinals Game 7 thread

hamstershaver said:
how loud was it when rolen hit the hr?

Really....really.....really loud........the whole damn stadium was shaking. We were sitting next to about 6-7 Stro's fans, and they were in tears. :) My hats off to those guys, and all the other Houston fans at the game, they were the very well behaved and respectful. Nothing worse than going to a game and having some opposing fans act like assholes. :) Can't wait for Tuesday, when the Birds come back to finish off the Sox at Busch. :supercool

Go Cards!!!!!

Oh, and how big of a stud is Jimmy Edmonds??? What a catch!!!

pitbullstl said:
Really....really.....really loud........the whole damn stadium was shaking. We were sitting next to about 6-7 Stro's fans, and they were in tears. :) My hats off to those guys, and all the other Houston fans at the game, they were the very well behaved and respectful. Nothing worse than going to a game and having some opposing fans act like assholes. :) Can't wait for Tuesday, when the Birds come back to finish off the Sox at Busch. :supercool

Go Cards!!!!!

Oh, and how big of a stud is Jimmy Edmonds??? What a catch!!!
catch of the century so far

Clemens pitched great but it was very apparent that he was tired in the 6th, I'm not sure why 1) with first open, they pitched to Pujols in that spot, 2) they then pitched to Rolen in that spot 3)they didn't atleast have someone warming up in the bull pen. These were the Astros biggest managerial faults in the series. Great game though, all playoffs should go the way that this years have gone.

I hope we get a good World Series, lots of bats in both line ups. Do you guys htink we'll see some slug fests? What are they going to do with Ortiz when the Sox play at St. Louis? He sucks at defense.

Top Bottom