Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ARod to Yankees

BTW,the best player in the game is NEVER a position player...two extreme pitchers can carry a team to the title..you want examples?

Romo17 said:

True, but who do you pitch around to get to whom? If this lineup takes place, who is the weakest link?

I go to 40+ Yankee games a year. I will have to attend more if ARod gets signed.

Excellent point. many teams will find themselves in a tight spot in that type of situation.

What other AL teams assembled good pitching during the offseason? The Angels picked up a couple of good ones (colon and some one else, and of course Vlad) I think they are favored for the AL west.

Enjoy them games. I'll continue to be frustrated with the Dodgers but will also continue to attend.

4everhung said:
BTW,the best player in the game is NEVER a position player...two extreme pitchers can carry a team to the title..you want examples?
randy johnson? and that guy from florida?

SoreArms said:

Excellent point. many teams will find themselves in a tight spot in that type of situation.

What other AL teams assembled good pitching during the offseason? The Angels picked up a couple of good ones (colon and some one else, and of course Vlad) I think they are favored for the AL west.

Enjoy them games. I'll continue to be frustrated with the Dodgers but will also continue to attend.

As of now, I believe Oaklands horses still have the best pitching staff in the west and maybe the league.

Plus, if the Yanks don't cut Boone, they could move him to 2nd when he comes back.

Top Bottom