Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ARod to Yankees

The Dodgers where "thinking" of making move on Jeter if this move happens, since A-Rod is also a SS it was thought that Jeter might be avaailabel, but then it was announced that A-Rod will play 3rd and Jeter will stay in SS (if).

Imagine this lineup:

1. Lofton
2. Jeter
3. ARod
4. Sheffield
5. Giambi
6. Matsui
7. Posada.
8. Williams
9. Whoever their second baseman will be

I think they should use Almonte at 2nd. He proved that he could hit Major League pitching and is a good fielder.

I'm drooling just thinking of that lineup and me at Opening Day this year!!!

the trick to this game is to get these players before they "prime"..this is how an occassional "marlins" can win it all...the yankees are great at blending money players and youth and getting what they need in season,but I can't agree with parting with soriano

4everhung said:
,but I can't agree with parting with soriano

Me neither, but to get the best player in the game for him is hard to pass up.

What's even better, ARod has agreed to play 3rd.

Romo17 said:
Imagine this lineup:

1. Lofton
2. Jeter
3. ARod
4. Sheffield
5. Giambi
6. Matsui
7. Posada.
8. Williams
9. Whoever their second baseman will be

I think they should use Almonte at 2nd. He proved that he could hit Major League pitching and is a good fielder.

I'm drooling just thinking of that lineup and me at Opening Day this year!!!
that is a sick lineup!

Optimus B said:

that is a sick lineup!

However, I think those big bats will struggle against good, effective pitching. Since they have most of the bets pitchers in the AL east, I think they will take the division, but any NL west pitching staff could take them down (except for maybe the Rockies).

SoreArms said:

However, I think those big bats will struggle against good, effective pitching. Since they have most of the bets pitchers in the AL east, I think they will take the division, but any NL west pitching staff could take them down (except for maybe the Rockies).

True, but who do you pitch around to get to whom? If this lineup takes place, who is the weakest link?

I go to 40+ Yankee games a year. I will have to attend more if ARod gets signed.

I'm not as in touch anymore,but I'd have to see each players respective slugging percentages and on base percentages versus R and L pitching..given that they are both middle infielders the offensive stats seperates them form the pack...I'd keep a 40-40 2b over Arod moving to third

It be interesting to see if the Astros could win the NL. Rocket and Pettite against the Yankess in the World Series.

Top Bottom