Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try rubbing alcohol to stop armpit sweating?

After a panel of review and much discussion, I have decided that messofaboogie is my new favorite board member.

It could be his cool demeanor, his even temper, or perhaps the rational thought that pours out of every post of his.

Or it could just be I love the fatties.

messofaboogie you big lug you, I think you are beautiful, even if you want to go all "tough love" on me.
If you don't want to lose weight, or hell even if it is just hard to do, no problem - we understand, and we are here for you.

MarthaStewart said:
After a panel of review and much discussion, I have decided that messofaboogie is my new favorite board member.

It could be his cool demeanor, his even temper, or perhaps the rational thought that pours out of every post of his.

Or it could just be I love the fatties.

messofaboogie you big lug you, I think you are beautiful, even if you want to go all "tough love" on me.
If you don't want to lose weight, or hell even if it is just hard to do, no problem - we understand, and we are here for you.

Send him some Richard Simmon's tapes.
Or better yet, buy him a bowflex!!

lol, you guys are funny... sorry for being an ass, i was bitched out and took things the wrong way..

okay, here is the thing, i aint overweight! i'm seriously pretty lean, maybe not "ripped to shreds" but damn lean.. while i'm in the gym i look ripped, striations everywhere... leanier than the average guy anyways, and i have to eat, train, and supplement right to be lean, i'm not a natural skinny guy... maybe i have genetically fucked up armpits! i dunno....

i noticed something, if i get only like 4 hours of sleep, i dont sweat much, atleast not until mid afternoon...

i dunno, i just wanted to appoligize to martha for my being so rude, sorry martha :)

i'm gonna do a liver cleanse next week and continue to do one every other week, probably 4-6x... i've read that a toxic liver leads to a plethoria of problems, many of which i suffer from.

thanks for the input, feedback, and sarcasm everyone, muchly appreciated :)

i'm gonna do a liver cleanse next week and continue to do one every other week, probably 4-6x... i've read that a toxic liver leads to a plethoria of problems, many of which i suffer from.

Does this mean you are gonna cut back on the Windsor Whiskey and Pabst Blue Ribbon every evening?

If you live in BC then for sure you are a fat lumberjack.

fuck, i never was good at dealing with sarcasm.. oh well, guess i gotta learn sometime!

lumberjack? naa... i live in the okanagan, surrounded by warm lakes, orchards, ginsing farms, great weather and tooo frickin many beautiful girls... which reminds me, i'm goin to the beach!! gotta love being on EI ;)

messofaboogie said:
fuck, i never was good at dealing with sarcasm.. oh well, guess i gotta learn sometime!

lumberjack? naa... i live in the okanagan, surrounded by warm lakes, orchards, ginsing farms, great weather and tooo frickin many beautiful girls... which reminds me, i'm goin to the beach!! gotta love being on EI ;)

So the chicks dig fat dudes?

You and Bullit are in.

Top Bottom