Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try rubbing alcohol to stop armpit sweating?

messofaboogie said:
lose some weight you fat fuck?

i'm 26, 5'-11 3/4", 185lbs & ripped to shreds... i don't think i need to lose any weight and i sure as hell am not a fat fuck, you fucking worthless peice of shit.

otherwise, thanks for all the help everyone.

Actually this particular poster is a worthy piece of dung.

I mean she does control her own little media empire.

More Xenedrine, less posting.

I suppose the cold harsh truth can hurt sometimes.

Does it hurt more that I called you fat, or that every single thing I said was totally and exactly true?

Either way, I stand by my statement.

Fat fuck.

MarthaStewart said:
I suppose the cold harsh truth can hurt sometimes.

Does it hurt more that I called you fat, or that every single thing I said was totally and exactly true?

Either way, I stand by my statement.

Fat fuck.

How is Luigi's O-ring doing? Are you still able to get to the finish with your one nut?

holy fuck, i guess there will always be little fucking geeks at every informative message board trying to start shit..

maybe you're the fat fuck and you have a complex about it so you go around starting shit and calling people names?.. i already seen a bunch of your posts and i think they all have been loaded with name calling and imature fucking ranting and raving..

by the way, topical application of rubbing alcohol closes the fucking pores and supposedly will stop you from sweating, which is why if you look at health related websites in regards to heat stroke, they do not recommend applying rubbing alcohol to the person with heatstroke as it will (apparantly) close the pores and keep sweat in, thus eliminating the cooling function of sweating (from that particular spot) all together...

now, i dont know this for sure, but do a searchg on yahoo and you will get the same fucking results that i got... it is supposed to work really well on palms of hands, feet, and forhead, but i highly doubt it will help on armpits, but i thought i would ask for all your opinions anyways...

maybe the fact that i sweat non-stop results in always being lean? even when i dont use ECA & yohimbe i stay pretty lean, not super cut, but still very lean.. maybe my body is a furnace and is always burning what little fat i do have? i dunno, just a thought.

oh martha, thanks for all your help, you insecure, fat peice of shit :)

messofaboogie said:
holy fuck, i guess there will always be little fucking geeks at every informative message board trying to start shit..

maybe you're the fat fuck and you have a complex about it so you go around starting shit and calling people names?.. i already seen a bunch of your posts and i think they all have been loaded with name calling and imature fucking ranting and raving..

by the way, topical application of rubbing alcohol closes the fucking pores and supposedly will stop you from sweating, which is why if you look at health related websites in regards to heat stroke, they do not recommend applying rubbing alcohol to the person with heatstroke as it will (apparantly) close the pores and keep sweat in, thus eliminating the cooling function of sweating (from that particular spot) all together...

now, i dont know this for sure, but do a searchg on yahoo and you will get the same fucking results that i got... it is supposed to work really well on palms of hands, feet, and forhead, but i highly doubt it will help on armpits, but i thought i would ask for all your opinions anyways...

maybe the fact that i sweat non-stop results in always being lean? even when i dont use ECA & yohimbe i stay pretty lean, not super cut, but still very lean.. maybe my body is a furnace and is always burning what little fat i do have? i dunno, just a thought.

Too long you sweaty bastard....nobody is going to read that gibberish.

Hey you should try a ECA or some Yohimbe if you are fat. Could help stoke your metabolism into a fat burning furnace.

Don't be so angry, my lightly salted peanut.

Last edited:
messofaboogie said:

Actually Martha is right on the money with this one. Excess weight around the armpit area will trap moisture and heat inside the pit and create a breeding ground for bacteria.

You're first priority should be to lose all that excess weight by dieting/working out. That will help your problem immensely.

I wish you the best of luck on your path to physical fitness.

Top Bottom