Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any ideas on ANABOLICS on TRACK&FIELD

right

I agree, so why make it cheating? If everyone is doing it, they might as well make it the norm...or accepted.

Doesn't anyone have an appreciation for pure sport anymore? I thought that was the point of competing.

And yes, I kicked a lot of ass naturally...dont worry about that. Just not enough to get to the next level - a.k.a Nationals

Let's see how many home runs are hit next year if the steroid ban is actually upheld and utilized...

I say 1/3 less.

Bikeracer said:
Let's see how many home runs are hit next year if the steroid ban is actually upheld and utilized...

I say 1/3 less.

Bonds has added almost 30lbs of muscle over the past 3 years (actaully I think it was over the 2000-01 off season). He said it was from a great diet etc... Whoops I'll have to remember not to use that excuse if someone asks my why I'm riding so well.

FHG

I ran d1 as a sprinter and while I never juiced, there were plenty of guys that did.
I knew some kids that got juice/gear in high school from their coaches.

with a lot of talent you can compete in d1 w/o gear/juice
(underline a lot about 10 times in the sentence above)

Here is my list of most important things for a sprinter
1) natural talent
2) intensity/quality of training (this includes base and peak training, speed, intensity, quality of people you run with and coaches workouts)
3) self discipline (can't drink much, or eat crap food, need to get in the gym, and get to all practices and that kinda stuff)
4) Juice/gear

How fast do you run bro in your track days?
There are alot of D1 sprinters that are juiced even if they don't know it.Whether it is in the food,athlete taking a supplement that is really an anabolic or whatever the case.
I have some buddies that admit they took it or else be removed from the scholarship program.This is why the times in D1 schools are usually much faster then D2 D3 schools although there are some exceptions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom