Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any ideas on ANABOLICS on TRACK&FIELD

fourhundred

Do you have any ideas about sprinters and jumpers anabolics schedules or sessions?
What kind of drugs or stimulators do they use?
I hope to hear your answer.

Sprinters & jumpers use anabolics?! :eek2:

LOL, sorry dude. Couldn't resist.

I don't know the answer, but this months FLEX has Marion Jones Supp. schedule. It does mention her "special" :idea: whey protein blend. ;)

X

wait a sec

Is this pretty much a given? I can never get any answers about this....I ran track my whole life and apparently I am blind cause I never even suspected this until last year when all the US guys got busted.

If this is true, it would explain a lot about my track career...like the one jacked up guy at every meet who jumps 24 feet as a junior in high school. damn... I wonder how a would have done if no one 'supplemented'

I went to school with a couple guys who jumped 24 feet, and they were both clean. We had random tests at my high school. But there were a couple guys that we competed against that had state titles stripped, and they weren't that much better than most of us natural guys.

hmm

Wow, I could never go past 22.5. Then again, I never went to practice. I had the same though, the one guy who perpetually beat me in High school eventually got busted after he graduated and lost all his records...too little too late for me though. CJ hunter, the olympic guy, went to the high school next to mine...another bust

Let me help you out fourhundred. I have used many things throughout my track career. Just to let you know, I am running at a D-1 college, so I know a little. First off, Winstrol is good. try 50mg/ed. the tabs are better for runners because you won't get the bruises associated with the shots, plus you'll keep more speed. also Clenbuterol is another good one. this will strip all of the fat of your body and give you that ripped look the pros have. be cautious with this one though, the first few weeks you use it, it will make your heart race faster than you can believe, and if you have had heart problems or have them now, then DON'T use this one, it could possibly kill someone with a weak heart, because it speeds up your matabalism. also, don't use Clen with aphedren which is often found in Speed Stack and most fat burning supplements, stacking aphedren and Clen would hurt not help you.(Clenbuterol was desined for race horses to speed up their fast twich muscles and cut fat.) also a good one is Masstron, I use this when I need to put on lean, rock hard muscle, or to hold my weight when Im on a low calorie diet during the competition season. And with all of these, winstrol tabs take three to four weeks to clear the system, Masstron takes two to three, and Clenbuterol only takes four to five days.(very important the NCAA random drug tests) I will warn you though that Winstrol has been known to be detectible up to 6 months after last use, because it can be stored in fat cells and can occasionally be released sparatically, but this is not garanteed to happen to everyone. I hope this will help you and every other sprint brother on this board desperately looking for a way to shave off seconds or tenths. By the way I personally got my best gains when I stacked Masstron and winny 50mg/ed. But everyone reacts differently, and don't forget, no one is gifted enough to run a sub 45.0 400m or a low 10 without hard work and the hatred of loosing. no matter what chemicals you use.

question

How common would you estimate the use is in D-1, or over D-3 if you know?

Damn, i totally wasted away my career. I was doing high 10's without anything and drinknig 4 nights a week. Do you think I would have been able to break out in long jump too? from high 21's-22, to like 24-25?

I don't know for shure because I don't really ask guys on the track if they juice or not, but I know that D-3 athletes have a easier time using as because they are less frequently tested, and D-1 or D-2 athletes are randomly tested as many as 4 times a year, if they were to be drawn every time. My guess is that more D-1 athletes use it to get scholorship to a D-1 school then take enough to maintain or they stay clean. But more D-3 athletes don't start untill they get there since anyone willing to pay the tuition can usually make it on the team. Just realize that D-3 is for just for fun. Unless you can run a 10 flat or score a 7600 in the Decathalon you are probably done after four or five years.

once again

This shows that the only way to have a level playing field is to allow the use of steroids, cause there is always going to be someone who is. fuck, now im pissed

Priscoj-be pissed at yourself dude. From what you said it doesn't sound like you were discplining yourself.

This quote comes from the manager of the 1998 Festina cycling team that got thrown out of the Tour de France. This guy was around forever and doped hundreds of guys: "But just as money doesn't create happiness but goes a long way towards it, doping doesn't create a champion but doesn't do him any harm either." That is spot on. I know plenty of guys who kicked ass clean and I know they beat guys who were using.

Plus "supplementation" and not getting caught is part of the game. Doping is in ever sport-EVER SPORT. Do you really think Ben Johnson was the only guy in that race who was juicing? Do you really think all the US guys are clean? You are only cheating if you get caught. That is the nature of every sport-"What can I do to make my self faster or stronger? How much do I need to do? How do I not get caught?" Sometimes it is to help go on-you have a ton of meets; you're getting fatigued; you just need a little bit of a boost to help you recover for that last meet-you just need something to help you thru that last meet to get that result to get that contract to pay your rent...Thats not cheating is it-isn't that therapy for a fatigued body? Doping is easy to justify. The only cheaters are those who take tons of shit and suddenly ridiculously exceed their natural potential like that Irish swimmer in the 96 Olympics or Marco Pantini the Italian cyclist.

Doping, juicing, drugging-whatever you want to call it-makes sports better. IT will always be around because sports federations know it helps make their sports more exciting.
Look at the NFL.

Sad but true and we all do it in one way or another.

FHG

Top Bottom