Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

fhg43 said:
Altitude tents=Good

The tents work. Most people report a 8-10% in hematocrit levels when using tents. At one point the Postal Service team talked about turning their team bus into an altitude chamber so every guy on the team could benefit from altitude effects. The tents are expensive so not every guy on the team can afford one.

FHG

good thread. i'm not halfway through it yet, but this reminded me that there's a good article in this month's "WIRED" about nike trying to create an american marathon champ and putting a group of guys in a house which simulates high altitude. a good read.

winny and EQ

Hey all, long time no post. I'm still watching and learning from you all. Racing's been great, i have one good win in the bag and i have enough points to be a two. I kinda had a bout with burnout there, but i took sometime off and now it's all good. Anyhow, I have moved to Texas for a little while and I have a friend who can get me TTokkyo's Boldenon 200 and Stanazollic by Impel (sp?). I tried doing clen to lean up, but it wasn't happening, it made me sick. I'm still around 10 %, but I want to do a light cycle to get me at mr. clean status. Any suggestions from you all? I don't know that I should follow the recomended (from a friend) 500/week of the boldenon for 5 weeks. I've seen winny do some great stuff for freinds of mine, which would you recomend? How bout my tour performance, and watch out for my buddy Ludo.

rolfo

If your body doesnt put on muslce tissue with AS use then go with the EQ.

dieting
1. get diet str8 first!!!!!!!!
2. ephed,caffeine,aspirin + yohimbe, tyramine

dont like the anxiety like effects of ephed then drop it.

just do caffeine,yohimbe,tyramine.

light dose of GH does wonders for fat loss :)

Hey guys!

I've been in fitness forever. I own a personal training studio in Tampa. I just started getting into triathlons. I have a lonnnnng way to go in that I haven't been swimming in a long time (have a stroke lesson on Tuesday - no jokes, please
;) ) AND to be really competitive, I have about 15 lbs to lose. I'm 5'7" and 165 lbs./9% bf or so (I gain muscle and fat REALLY easily). I'm currently doing morning cardio and taking NYC, a vit/mineral supplement, and vit C.

That's it for now. I'm researching training schedules and will post soon what mine will be for critique.

Glad to see all of you here!

POShredded

Okay enduro boys

rolfaldag, triguy, road kill, oneradtec, woje3, badmofo24, runner, celica, rider, idanimal

Lets get a midseason report!

I am a little bummed. Suffered from severe burnout in June. Makes sense I was tettering on the edge of overtraining this spring. However went to EnduroMecca (Boulder, CO) for a few weeks and recharged my batteries. I have some races left and am hoping to due well. I am going to take a supplement break soon. My buddy told me even if I am just taking lots of vitamins and creatine etc... that can be hard on the liver and I should give myself some time to clean out.

I have had some great luck with inj B12 and supplemental iron. I'm not going to stop that. HAve really worked hard on cleaning up my diet and educating myself on nutrition this summer and hopefully it will pay off this offseason.

How has stuff gone for everyone else?

FHG

fhg43 said:
BUMP

This should also be my 500th post which should get me an avatar...finally!!!

FHG

Yeah!!! that was 500!

Check out JaJa on the right crushing in the San Sebastion CDM!!!

FHG

I won a national championship,distircts, midwest championship, which was the fastest race on that track.

Top Bottom