Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andrew Golota VS Lamon Brewster (Sat, May 21st)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S-W-O-L-E... Remember when you wrote this to me.....

"Go fuck yourself. Give me red for something stupid like that again and I'll buy more karma than you'll ever see and nuke bomb you for the rest of your pathetic fucking elite fitness life, faggot."

Ha!!!!!!

What a punk!

Last edited:
alright gang calm down
I doubt Dev will do that anymore
if you want to book an event make sure you have adequate karma to cover it
high odds events are risky for obvious reasons
if you book an event and artificially set up a close date 36 hours before the event(esp. in a sport in which the action is typically heavy right prior) takes place
then don't book it

So, the way I see it. He deserves what he got. Making threats is ridiculous on the computer.... One of those guys that is 50lbs heavier and benches 200lbs more behind the computer...

Act like a punk, get treated like a punk...

Look, the way it went should be alright. It's not like Dev opened it up while the fight was going on to fuck S-W-O-L-E over. As long as it was closed before the fight started it should be alright.

If Golata won, he wouldn't be bitching.... He'd be thanking Dev right now. He just doesn't like the outcome.

As long as there wasn't any betting during or after the fight, I say leave it be...There is no real bookie out there who closes the books a whole day before an event...

Dev and I took care of the situation. Those of you who took the time to look into the situation without consulting your team of monkeys, thank you; I appreciate the effort. I can tell you that I would have said something even if Golota won, but the only way to prove it is impossible. Maybe the situation will present itself in the future. Thanks again Dev, you're a standup guy.

To the rest of the jerks, enjoy your g-bombs.

Last edited:
s w o l e said:
Dev and I took care of the situation. Those of you who took the time to look into the situation without consulting your team of monkeys, thank you; I appreciate the effort. I can tell you that I would have said something even if Golota won, but the only way to prove it is impossible. Maybe the situation will present itself in the future. Thanks again Dev, you're a standup guy.

To the rest of the jerks, enjoy your g-bombs.

swole , I would much rather beat your ass in a one on one competition.
But if you can only do it this way , then I can play that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom