Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar/primobolan

alwayslifting

hey guys,
lookin to start a anavar/primobolan cycle in the near future, just lookin to gain a few lbs without the bloat and side effects. not looking to pin right now so anyone saying just pin save your breath, my pin cycle will start later in the year. any advice would be appreciated.

also has anyone had aas shipped to nz? just wondering what the customs are like?

Last edited:
hey guys,
lookin to start a anavar/primobolan cycle in the near future, just lookin to gain a few lbs without the bloat and side effects. not looking to pin right now so anyone saying just pin save your breath, my pin cycle will start later in the year. any advice would be appreciated.

also has anyone had aas shipped to nz? just wondering what the customs are like? or if theres a local source.

I would just run a ANAVAR only cycle if I were you.

hey guys,

also has anyone had aas shipped to nz? just wondering what the customs are like? or if theres a local source.

NO SOURCE CHECKS ALLOWED HERE.
Read the rules or get banned.

Top Bottom