Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle, the real facts.

This was a great thread to read ad someone one week into my own var cycle.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Thanks buddy, the reason I wrote it is because people shut down oral only cycles and bark on about test only and so on, on one hand there is validity to that argument and on the other everybody has different needs and goals and different genetics, when a moron who has never touched the stuff says it's b.s it's nice to have actual experience from people not promoting anything, with no goal other than to help others in the forum make informed choices.

The verdict: If you are not a huge guy with fairly fresh receptors or you are an athlete looking for subtle gains var is the bomb, use it right and it should work for you, if you are 260 lbs and have receptors that wouldn't shrug their shoulders at a gram of test then yea it is a waste of time, but for us it works, sides are virtually non existent if well managed and I am a big fan. Will post a link to my tbol cycle, I plan to pick it up tomorrow.

Top Bottom