Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Amplify02~~PureMCC~~G-covery***info and results

Re: ***Amplify02***(Platinum Model) write up

Thanks for updateing us AL420:)

Hi Mr.X:)

The Stack is a next step up bros.
If you think the pumps are great now,
wait till you do The Amplify02 / PureMCC stack.....

I was unsure to release PureMCC but its proving to be a potent cost effective addition to the stack.

My quick theory is that CEE , AEE, OEE, GMS are all rapid release compounds and thus flood the body with pro pump and strength agents.

PureMCC is potent enough at 5 grams to be pleanty for awsome results.
Enough if it appears to get hydrolized by the body and used to a high degree.
And for $12 where can you go wrong:)

Magnesium Creatine Chelate
its only available with Amplify02
in the Amplify02 / PureMCC Stack
for $12 extra :) Thus a Total of $45.

It offers cost effectiveness. converniance, and the biggest thing
POWER in my lifts.
Amplify02 has CEE in it which in my humble opinion has an acute effect perfect for prewokout. Which is also why Amplify02 has OEE, AEE, GMS and other fast acting compounds.

That's an awesome price for 30 days of MCC! How fast did you notice lifts going up on it OMEGA?

3-4 days:)
The Stack kicks into full blast in less then a week
and by week 2 its full steam ahead

Today I think the pure mcc is starting to take affect as I have now put on 4lbs without changing much. I am eating like a horse but no differant than last week. It certainly was a nice little surprise though. I also look more 'full' over all and my body seems to look as if I had just left the gym all the time. And I don't even do 'pump' type workouts! :p

I can't mention enough how much the focus improves my sessions at the gym. Life and all it's pressures make it hard to go to the gym and do it hardcore all the time. Not anymore, every time I go, I now feel anxious and reved up to get there.

Once I started my leg workout I was impressed with how even on my high rep squat sets, I didn't feel tired or winded in the least bit. I put 10lbs on my top weight from last week and did 14 reps instead of the 10 I did last week with the lighter weight. I have to say I was very impressed.

I left the gym feeling like I left no stone unturned and that I really put everything I had and then some into my lifts. Of course the pumps were nuts as always and my calves were on fire they were so full of blood. I'm hoping this extreme stretch of the muscle fascia every week will allow for a little more growth in my calf muscles (along with every other bodypart lol!). So far still doing really good. Saturday is back and biceps along with tons of deadlifts. So far the Amplify02 stack keeps on delivering. I'm looking forward to my next workout, it's already on... :p

C3! thanks!!!

the perpetual pump feeling will increase over the next two weeks
then there will be a phase where you start smashing all kind of records, both in power and endurance.

I urge you to warm up THOROUGHLY from now on, though Amplify02 helps make that easier

OMEGA said:
3-4 days:)
The Stack kicks into full blast in less then a week
and by week 2 its full steam ahead

Awesome! Sounds kind of like Amp02's timeline and accumulatory effect. The pumps and vascularity it gives seem to intensify with each consecutive dosing-a total additive effect. Bad ass.

Heard a lot of hype about the product, so I decided to purchase the stack.
I was a huge fan of No-explode, so from the looks of it I am going to love this shit.

Top Bottom