Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Amplify 02 *** at www.AGXsports.com

Hmm, maybe I should give it a try. Using NO explode right now.. not really impressed. Superpump 250 is the best pre-work out boost I have found so far.

dabuffguy said:
Amp02 is the the bee's knees. Definitley the most bad ass NO2 supplement available. I've tried over 10 different big name brands of N02 stuf, and Amplify02 takes the #1 spot by a long shot. Nothing gives as tight masive pumps, and as good focus and strength during your workout.

:heart:

mind boggling pumps and superman like feeling in the gym

?? Trying to order today. I get all the way to the screen that says click 'pay now' to complete the transaction. Nowhere on that screen does the term 'pay now' show up ?

OMEGA said:
it Says "Proceed to Checkout"

Also

~Sir make sure you Clear History and Cache

~The go back to www.AGXsports.com or www.LIPOSTACK.com

~ Enable Cookie http://www.agxsports.com/fix-order-problem.html

~Order

~ours is one of the easiest checkouts

I'm way past the "proceed to checkout" screen. I am on the 'review your payment' screen. I have already entered paypal info and everything. It is the final screen to confirm, but I don't have anything to click on in that final screen. I think there is something wrong with the fitment of information on the screen, because some of the information on the screen is cut off & it has no direction bar at the bottom of the screen to move. Bro, I'm a computer dummy & my system is old, so , bear with me. If there was a phone # or email on the site, I would have used that. If you want to pm me a phone #, I'll give it to ya on the phone. Thanks.

hmm

I dont know what to tell you Sir

we have had orders go through today already fine.

We dont handle peoples Credit Info which is why we use a Neutral third party Like PayPal

Maybe use another computer? or go to a Net Cafe or something?

I've been wanting to try this product, and will probably soon, but I still have some NaNo x9 by muscletech left over. I love this product. Can anybody give me some comparisons of Amplify and NaNo?

Top Bottom