Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All peptide cycle at 21, too dangerous?

wowow01

Hi guys, I have been researching peptides for the last couple months and spoken to several friends who have taken them. I have been considering beginning an ipamorelin and/or CJC1295(No DAC) cycle at 70mg 2x a day, I am looking for something that won't shut down my natural production and not seeking extreme physical results.

Your input is greatly appreciated,

thanks.

how much do you weigh?
ipam is expensive and needs to be dosed higher, id go with hexarelin or ghrp2 abd cjc no dac at 1mcg/kg of bodyweight 3-5x a day.

Thanks for the response man, I weigh 174, I researched those as well but worry about prolactin spikes and don't want anything that will shut me down. I heard one guy say I need to monitor glucose levels, is this true?

i dont think you will have to monitor glucose levels in my opinion, it is true GH does effect insulin and therefore some people can have unstable blood sugars on growth but i dont think you will need to worry to mucj about it on a small peptide cycle, it wouldnt hurt though. again prolactin i wouldnt really worry about either but you could throw in a low does of caber or prami for precaution. infact prami is great for GH realease on its own and would be a great addition to add to you pre bed peptide stack. you saturation dose then would be about 70mcg so your dosong is fine for hex and cjc but ipam would need to be doses much higher. usual dosing for ipam is 500mcg.

Hi guys, I have been researching peptides for the last couple months and spoken to several friends who have taken them. I have been considering beginning an ipamorelin and/or CJC1295(No DAC) cycle at 70mg 2x a day, I am looking for something that won't shut down my natural production and not seeking extreme physical results.

Your input is greatly appreciated,

thanks.

At 21 your levels are still naturally high. HGH really doesn't decline in most until 25 yrs old.
I would at least get some blood work done to see where your at naturally.

Top Bottom